You don't want to hear the truth

Old 11-06-2016, 08:50 AM
n/a

Default You don't want to hear the truth

2016Truths.com | Learn the 2016 Truths

An interesting site with some links to some interesting facts about Hillary.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:34 PM
n/a

It is indeed sad that despite the fact that different people and/or organizations having no political agenda offer similar and damaging information about the Clintons the news media and their sycophants still hang on. gives one pause to understand

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-06-2016, 03:45 PM
n/a

What is really sad is that the FBI director is part of this administration and not willing to indict Hillary for what is obviously felony crimes she has perpetrated. Too bad someone has gotten to Comey or he just doesn't have the guts to fight the mafia bosses in D.C. He is weaker than I thought.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
2016Truths.com | Learn the 2016 Truths

An interesting site with some links to some interesting facts about Hillary.
Wow...after visiting that conspiracy site, run your virus program.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow...after visiting that conspiracy site, run your virus program.
I know...right?

Knowing how many of these sites exist and the extent of e-mail distribution lists touting the same...it doesn't take a genius to figure out why so many right-wingers are outright nutcases.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:13 PM
n/a

Default i'VE VOTED FOR TRUMP

Quote:
What is really sad is that the FBI director is part of this administration and not willing to indict Hillary for what is obviously felony crimes she has perpetrated. Too bad someone has gotten to Comey or he just doesn't have the guts to fight the mafia bosses in D.C. He is weaker than I thought.
The real deal is done behind closed doors, What we see, WHAT WE VOTE ON=SADLY IS A STAGE SHOW.

Should Hillary win, she will likely IMMEDIATELY BE IMPEACHED first of all for her ILLEGAL PRIVATE SERVER, then for deleting e-mails AFTER THEY WERE SUBPOENAED, THEN FOR CONTINUING TO USE HER PRIVATE E-MAIL FOR GOVERNMENT BUSINESS AFTER THE FBI TOLD HER CLEARLY IT IS A CRIME, HER -EMAILS WERE FOUND ON WEINERS COMPUTER SHARED WITH HILLARY'S ADVISOR HUMA ABEDIN WHO HAS TIES TO SAUDI ARABIA-THAT HAS CONTRIBUTED ILLEGALLY TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION WHILE HILLARY WAS SECRETARY OF STATE. OH, AND IF YOU CHECK YOU WILL FIND TO NO SURPRISE THAT HUMA ABEDIN DOES NOT HAVE ANY SECURITY CLEARANCE,

There is a chance that OBAMA will pardon Hillary but if he does he admits she is guilty of a crime AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED.

Should OBAMA pardon hillary he cannot pardon her for seeking an ILLEGAL THIRD TERM FOR THE CLINTON MOB in our whitehouse.

OBAMA-still on the public payroll, still flying about on a plane that is owned not by him but by the AMERICAN PEOPLE. IS BURNING DOLLARS THAT ALL AMERICANS ARE FORCED TO PAY FOR TAXES-WHETHER THEY BELIEVE TRUMP IS THE BETTER CHOICE THEN HILLARY OR NOT.

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO DISHONORED BY OUR GOVERNMENT IN MY LIFE
Old 11-06-2016, 07:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
The real deal is done behind closed doors, What we see, WHAT WE VOTE ON=SADLY IS A STAGE SHOW.

Should Hillary win, she will likely IMMEDIATELY BE IMPEACHED first of all for her ILLEGAL PRIVATE SERVER, then for deleting e-mails AFTER THEY WERE SUBPOENAED, THEN FOR CONTINUING TO USE HER PRIVATE E-MAIL FOR GOVERNMENT BUSINESS AFTER THE FBI TOLD HER CLEARLY IT IS A CRIME, HER -EMAILS WERE FOUND ON WEINERS COMPUTER SHARED WITH HILLARY'S ADVISOR HUMA ABEDIN WHO HAS TIES TO SAUDI ARABIA-THAT HAS CONTRIBUTED ILLEGALLY TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION WHILE HILLARY WAS SECRETARY OF STATE. OH, AND IF YOU CHECK YOU WILL FIND TO NO SURPRISE THAT HUMA ABEDIN DOES NOT HAVE ANY SECURITY CLEARANCE,

There is a chance that OBAMA will pardon Hillary but if he does he admits she is guilty of a crime AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED.

Should OBAMA pardon hillary he cannot pardon her for seeking an ILLEGAL THIRD TERM FOR THE CLINTON MOB in our whitehouse.

OBAMA-still on the public payroll, still flying about on a plane that is owned not by him but by the AMERICAN PEOPLE. IS BURNING DOLLARS THAT ALL AMERICANS ARE FORCED TO PAY FOR TAXES-WHETHER THEY BELIEVE TRUMP IS THE BETTER CHOICE THEN HILLARY OR NOT.

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO DISHONORED BY OUR GOVERNMENT IN MY LIFE
Well, no one is holding you hostage in the USA. Feel free to emigrate elsewhere.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:35 PM
n/a

Even Faux News - being fair and balanced (for their mentally unbalanced Regressive audience) has HILLARY with 283 projected electoral votes - without even counting Floriduh.

HILLARY wins! The USA wins!

Election Betting Odds have HILLARY with an 83 percent chance of being the next President.

Ooo, do I hear grumpy old heads exploding?

Old 11-06-2016, 07:49 PM
n/a

Do you remember the old dog and pony show.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Even Faux News - being fair and balanced (for their mentally unbalanced Regressive audience) has HILLARY with 283 projected electoral votes - without even counting Floriduh.

HILLARY wins! The USA wins!

Election Betting Odds have HILLARY with an 83 percent chance of being the next President.

Ooo, do I hear grumpy old heads exploding?

I hope you are correct.

I was hoping, and still do, for an overwhelming embarrassing loss to Trump. Not because I am in love with a Clinton presidency, but because no matter what, he will show his true colors. It appears it may be closer however.

He has not an ethical bone in his body, nor any statesman ability and there is no reason to think a man with a list of those he will get vengeance, will suddenly show any grace.

I feel compassion and sorrow for his followers in reality. Should she win, by any margin, he will as usual take no responsibility, and will feed the hate he has sowed so carefully. They will embarrass themselves, compromise the country and indeed embarassing us all, while he goes back to his riches.

I pray they get over it quickly, and while I have no idea what lies ahead, I just hope somehow, someway all this hate can be dissolve.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:20 PM
n/a

Libtards are so blind and in denial. Unbelievable that they claim to be so well educated and yet so naive to be conned by the Clintons and Obama. So sad that there are so many libtards that never grew up after secondary school. It almost makes one sad and embarrassed for them, after I sell them ocean front property in Arizona.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
I hope you are correct.

I was hoping, and still do, for an overwhelming embarrassing loss to Trump. Not because I am in love with a Clinton presidency, but because no matter what, he will show his true colors. It appears it may be closer however.

He has not an ethical bone in his body, nor any statesman ability and there is no reason to think a man with a list of those he will get vengeance, will suddenly show any grace.

I feel compassion and sorrow for his followers in reality. Should she win, by any margin, he will as usual take no responsibility, and will feed the hate he has sowed so carefully. They will embarrass themselves, compromise the country and indeed embarassing us all, while he goes back to his riches.

I pray they get over it quickly, and while I have no idea what lies ahead, I just hope somehow, someway all this hate can be dissolve.
At last, a Villager with some sense.

Tags
interesting, links, site, truth, hear

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.