You Have Got To Be Kidding

Old 11-14-2016, 02:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
ColdnoMore .... I don't need to prove you wrong. You do that pretty much every time you post because the inner hatred you have simply seethes through the pages. My guess is, after last Tuesday, it's probably unstoppable.
Hardly.

While I certainly believe Hillary was much more qualified and I woefully underestimated how many people would hear Trump's call for bigotry and misogyny, I truly hope he walks back that hate ...and turns out to be a successful POTUS.

Even if doing so, really pizzes off the right wing extremists.

Since his main constants are lying and hyperbole...I fully expect that to happen.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:44 PM
n/a

Default I so enjoy watching this.

In the Halls of the Trumpen President - Bing video
Old 11-14-2016, 02:45 PM
n/a

Default I so enjoy watching this.

In the Halls of the Trumpen President - Bing video
Old 11-14-2016, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hardly.

While I certainly believe Hillary was much more qualified and I woefully underestimated how many people would hear Trump's call for bigotry and misogyny, I truly hope he walks back that hate ...and turns out to be a successful POTUS.

Since his main constants are lying and hyperbole...I fully expect that to happen.
Much to my surprise you at least expressed hope Trump succeeds even if wrapped within a liberal racist theology--but you still get partial credit nonetheless
Old 11-14-2016, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
And then the American people spoke! Good one! Thanks for the share.
Old 11-15-2016, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hardly.

B.S.! No mind of your own. You have to parrot liberal talking points. But, who cares? After all, if that makes you feel better thinking that Trump is a bad man and big meanie, I guess that can justify your being on the losing side.
Old 11-15-2016, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
B.S.! No mind of your own. You have to parrot liberal talking points. But, who cares? After all, if that makes you feel better thinking that Trump is a bad man and big meanie, I guess that can justify your being on the losing side.
The key term being "losing side"
Old 11-15-2016, 08:57 AM
n/a

Angry Embarrassed

It is becoming embarrassing to recommend TOTV to anyone as it is filled by "Guest" and his others with threats, swearing and personal insults even to the point of wanting to meet and fight. This is not the Villages and is a vile and low life section of the forum which is not a view I would like to portray of the villages. Why it is being tolerated is a mystery!!
Old 11-15-2016, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is becoming embarrassing to recommend TOTV to anyone as it is filled by "Guest" and his others with threats, swearing and personal insults even to the point of wanting to meet and fight. This is not the Villages and is a vile and low life section of the forum which is not a view I would like to portray of the villages. Why it is being tolerated is a mystery!!
Leave the forum, do not tell anyone about TOTV...any other problems you need help with?
Old 11-15-2016, 09:01 AM
n/a

Did anyone twist your arm to be here?

your choice
Old 11-15-2016, 11:37 AM
n/a

Question Administrator

How long will you tolerate this embarrassment to TOTV and the Villages?
Old 11-15-2016, 11:40 AM
n/a

voice your opinion here

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...endmessage.php
Old 11-15-2016, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
How long will you tolerate this embarrassment to TOTV and the Villages?
If you log out, I will no longer be embarrassed.

Tags
life, space, kidding

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.