You Have Got To Be Kidding

Old 11-10-2016, 05:58 AM
n/a

Default You Have Got To Be Kidding

Just read where economic students attending Yale University were so triggered warning out by Donald Trump's election that they pleaded with their economic professor to postpone an examination needing a safe space until they could contain themselves from the shock of it all. My God what is this nation coming to? what are these people going to do with a real life event?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-10-2016, 06:01 AM
n/a

they need to get over it, he won

bunch of babies
Old 11-10-2016, 07:20 AM
n/a

We obviously need to re-institute the military draft. These kids are so soft that they cannot survive without assistance. They have been coddles way too long, by parents that probably never served their country either. Time for EVERYONE to have skin in the game. No service, no entitlements. The only folks that should be exempt should be those that are physically or mentally handicapped.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We obviously need to re-institute the military draft. These kids are so soft that they cannot survive without assistance. They have been coddles way too long, but parents that probably never served their country either. Time for EVERYONE to have skin in the game. No service, no entitlements. The only folks that should be exempt should be those that are physically or mentally handicapped.
The reason the young are soft/stupid is obvious...they've been dumbed down so women and minorities could "compete". This is the result...you reap what you sow...plant sh!t in their heads and you grow/get sh!t.

I hope Trump end ALL this "equality" bullsh!t.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:07 AM
n/a

All federal funding, tax breaks, if any should be taken away from these obviously political universities.

If churches can't be political then education should not be either.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
All federal funding, tax breaks, if any should be taken away from these obviously political universities.

If churches can't be political then education should not be either.
Sounds reasonable to me.

Evidence that today's education does not equal wisdom is proven by the way this country has been run.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds reasonable to me.

Evidence that today's education does not equal wisdom is proven by the way this country has been run.
We've been dumbed down...on purpose. Idiots are far easier to rule over than smart people who realize they're getting screwed.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
We've been dumbed down...on purpose. Idiots are far easier to rule over than smart people who realize they're getting screwed.
Like most of the Trump backers.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:59 AM
n/a

Growing up with no father these young men have no reference other than a maternal one. They need to act like men, not pussy's. But they don't know how.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like most of the Trump backers.
Half the voters. The RIGHT half to get him elected. Eat your heart out, crying over crooked Hillary the felon.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:06 AM
n/a

Thumbs down Language

I can remember when members were restricted to using the TOTV for doing a lot less than swearing and using low class language. Once had a Professor teach that the only reason that language is used is because the person is not smart or educated enough to use proper terms. Losing this as a "family site"?
Old 11-10-2016, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
We obviously need to re-institute the military draft. These kids are so soft that they cannot survive without assistance. They have been coddles way too long, by parents that probably never served their country either. Time for EVERYONE to have skin in the game. No service, no entitlements. The only folks that should be exempt should be those that are physically or mentally handicapped.
The military doesn't want those 'people', they are more bother than they are worth - nothing but trouble.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
The military doesn't want those 'people', they are more bother than they are worth - nothing but trouble.
The military is NOT a democracy. The do what they are told to do.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
The military is NOT a democracy. The do what they are told to do.
I never stated that the military would refuse to take them. I stated that they do not want them, which has NOTHING to do with being or not being a democracy.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just read where economic students attending Yale University were so triggered warning out by Donald Trump's election that they pleaded with their economic professor to postpone an examination needing a safe space until they could contain themselves from the shock of it all. My God what is this nation coming to? what are these people going to do with a real life event?

Personal Best Regards:
This type of post is what has made this forum objectionable.

It was ONE...ONE...professor ..ONE. duly reported by Breitbart, Fox and the NY POST as far as I can see.

Headline story on Breitbart...A HEADLINE for one professor.

This is what wil destroy before he starts.

So many accepting and supporting people, and the alt-r is simply now looking for trouble.

It is time to go to work, and drop the silly games of trying to call people ou.

ONE PROF AT ONE UNIV, in my mind, is not worthy of a thread, but then again, the radicals made it a headline, and keeping that up will bring Trump down before he starts.

Tags
life, space, kidding

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.