You must be proud of your president elect after press conf.
Home

Menu

You must be proud of your president elect after press conf.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Book Political Talk Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions FREE Static Cling Locations
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How`s the fishing going today ? Not getting many bites are you ?
This is the way a Trump moron says "no, I'm embarrassed but I'm too hard headed to admit it.".

Old 01-11-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is the way a Trump moron says "no, I'm embarrassed but I'm too hard headed to admit it.".
One thing I was not is embarrassed . I was very energized and excited to see a politician with the guts to give it right back to the Fake News Media especially CNN .

Almost as fun as reading the unending sanctimonious outrage by the many poor losers on this site .

However please continue but also take your outrage to many sites with far larger audiences than this one and keep it up nonstop over the next four years .

Be PO`d about anything and everything this new administration might even consider undertaking . Please never stop !

This strategy will really work for you in all future elections .
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2017, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
One thing I was not is embarrassed . I was very energized and excited to see a politician with the guts to give it right back to the Fake News Media especially CNN .

Almost as fun as reading the unending sanctimonious outrage by the many poor losers on this site .

However please continue but also take your outrage to many sites with far larger audiences than this one and keep it up nonstop over the next four years .

Be PO`d about anything and everything this new administration might even consider undertaking . Please never stop !

This strategy will really work for you in all future elections .
Okeee doeky!
Old 01-11-2017, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
in case you missed press conference let me give you a quick summary.

Everthing is wonderful, great, the best, will be best inaugeration, "I" had most supporters, "sit down CNN reporter", Russia could have done the hacking, maybe China..

Trump also called the intel community Nazis, couldn't believe my ears. He said earlier he would have record-breaking crowds at his inauguration. That means more than the two million that attended Obama's inauguration.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Trump pits his staff against the media - POLITICO

Wonder who that was applauding during the press conference? Trump had paid staffers there to boo and hiss the press. He doesn't leave any rock unturned under which to crawl.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:48 PM
n/a

POLITICO, really! that's your source
Old 01-11-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

I know it is hard to accept, but he is your President Elect too. So get used to it, he will be your President on Jan 20th. Or maybe you would prefer to join with the celebrities who said they would head for Canada. Seems like there is plenty of room on that bus.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know it is hard to accept, but he is your President Elect too. So get used to it, he will be your President on Jan 20th. Or maybe you would prefer to join with the celebrities who said they would head for Canada. Seems like there is plenty of room on that bus.

Canada already said that they won't take them. Guess they don't need anymore losers running North. They had enough of them in the 60's, scared of serving their country. Of course, a bunch of them came back when Carter gave them the "all clear." They became good guppie libtards and reproduced. Now we have a weak nation full of graduates from the college of PC.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Trump also called the intel community Nazis, couldn't believe my ears.
Is that what you heard Jan?
Did you hear him say he was ending medicare too...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2017, 10:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Is that what you heard Jan?
It's not what jan heard...it's what Chump said!

Trump accuses U.S. spy agencies of Nazi practices over 'phony' Russia dossier
| Reuters

Quote:

"I think it was disgraceful, disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out. I think it's a disgrace, and I say that ... that's something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do," Trump told a news conference in New York.
This is gonna be a fun couple of years.
Closed Thread

Tags
comments, president, elect, press, conf