Your new First Family in Action.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No he has not, and obviously you do not read posts that you do not like.

I along with others note he is not President as of yet and most conversations have been about what he is doing in the mean time and as much as you seem to keep avoiding it....his total and complete lack of transparency...you seem ok with our President in charge of foreign affairs being indebted for millions to Russia, Turkey and so many more, some of which are or support terrorists states.

How do I know that ? Good question. Based on his own families comments, investigative reports it surely paints that pic but you are right....WE DO NOT KNOW if our President will be thinking HIS business or OUR business.

And of course, as he backs down on every single pledge he has made to his followers during the campaign, I think it fair as to what might happen. One scenario is that he is just the front man for whatever congress wishes.....do not know but I think wondering what he actually stands for is fair based on his history of lying and being unfaithful to not only his wives but his idealogy.
Dear Guest:

Again all we are experiencing from the press , party, etc is the effects of progressives scorned. I have prepared myself for the continuing prattle of false and negative claims made from every corner of this nation and from underneath every rock.

rock on

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-21-2016, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Insiders: Trump Team Dangled Ambassadorships to Lure A-List Inauguration Singers (Exclusive)

Who will ever forget Beyoncé's beautiful voice as she sang the Star Spangled Banner at Obama's 2012 inauguration? This was before Barack and Michelle danced the night away at seven inaugural balls.

The Trump Inaugural Committee is so hard up for A-listers to entertain that they have offered two NY talent scouts ambassadorships if they can book any. Yes you read that correctly - ambassadorships.

To add further insult to injury, the fat one and his lovely wife will only attend two inaugural balls.
Dear guest:

Forgive me but I have little respect for entertainers that show a disdain for this nation and this nation's police. But then look at what president elevated them to the Washington DC spotlight
This entertainment couple may be royalty in your view but I seriously doubt that is the majority opinion in this nation

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-21-2016, 06:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Insiders: Trump Team Dangled Ambassadorships to Lure A-List Inauguration Singers (Exclusive)

Who will ever forget Beyoncé's beautiful voice as she sang the Star Spangled Banner at Obama's 2012 inauguration? This was before Barack and Michelle danced the night away at seven inaugural balls.

The Trump Inaugural Committee is so hard up for A-listers to entertain that they have offered two NY talent scouts ambassadorships if they can book any. Yes you read that correctly - ambassadorships.

To add further insult to injury, the fat one and his lovely wife will only attend two inaugural balls.
Yep, the Obamas always enjoyed spending other people's money.
Old 12-21-2016, 06:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, the Obamas always enjoyed spending other people's money.
ALL politicians enjoy spending other peoples money.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
ALL politicians enjoy spending other peoples money.
Perhaps, but this one is not taking a salary, so that's to his credit. But, I am sure that the left will have something to say negative about it.

Trump has selected an outstanding group of professionals for his advisor positions. Can't wait to see them in action. Regardless of what one thinks of Trump, he has formed a great team.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps, but this one is not taking a salary, so that's to his credit. But, I am sure that the left will have something to say negative about it.

Trump has selected an outstanding group of professionals for his advisor positions. Can't wait to see them in action. Regardless of what one thinks of Trump, he has formed a great team.
The Presidential salary is nothing compared to all the millions/billions he and his kids can make by using the White House to promote his businesses.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Presidential salary is nothing compared to all the millions/billions he and his kids can make by using the White House to promote his businesses.

Yes, I am sure that this is his motive for taking a hard job, living in below his standard of housing, and dealing with petulant liberals that are afraid that he is going to take their gov subsidies away. And no other politicians have ever made money from their positions, right? Explain to me why you think that Trump's motive to be president is to make money. I'm sure that in your petulant world of losing, you can come up with some fantasy plot. Perhaps he can go on a speaking binge like the Clintons and make millions for hooking up foreigners with audiences with the Secstate?

I think that in your anger at losing, you must think the worst possible scenario in order to salvage some form of dignity at your humiliation. Why don't you go ask "mike?" Oops, I forgot that you had dropped the Mike.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest:

Forgive me but I have little respect for entertainers that show a disdain for this nation and this nation's police. But then look at what president elevated them to the Washington DC spotlight
This entertainment couple may be royalty in your view but I seriously doubt that is the majority opinion in this nation

Personal Best Regards:

Not to worry, fingers crossed, God willing, Duck Dynasty will be appearing somewhere during the inauguration.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, I am sure that this is his motive for taking a hard job, living in below his standard of housing, and dealing with petulant liberals that are afraid that he is going to take their gov subsidies away. And no other politicians have ever made money from their positions, right? Explain to me why you think that Trump's motive to be president is to make money. I'm sure that in your petulant world of losing, you can come up with some fantasy plot. Perhaps he can go on a speaking binge like the Clintons and make millions for hooking up foreigners with audiences with the Secstate?

I think that in your anger at losing, you must think the worst possible scenario in order to salvage some form of dignity at your humiliation. Why don't you go ask "mike?" Oops, I forgot that you had dropped the Mike.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:47 PM
n/a

Another "mislead" by Trump on the campaign trail. I posted this information earlier and was sort of.."ridiculed" and immediately was vaulted into a discussion on Clinton and blacks, but it is now time to accept this administration, and I sure hope he makes happen what he promised but he keeps changing on you.

Believe me, HE is not going to lose money on this adventure game of his.

"Donald Trump has proposed a very detailed tax plan — but his statements on the campaign trail don't always match what his proposal would really do.

For instance, at a rally in Scranton, Pa., Trump promised to "massively cut taxes for the middle class, the forgotten people, the forgotten men and women of this country, who built our country." During a town hall meeting on NBC's Today show, he said he believes in raising taxes on the wealthy.

And at least half of Trump's supporters agreed with him on that, according to a pre-election survey by RAND Corp., a research group.

"Just before the election, after the last debate, 51 percent of them intending to vote for Trump supported increasing taxes on high-earning individuals," says Michael Pollard of RAND.

But Trump's plan does the opposite, says Lily Batchelder, a law professor at New York University and visiting fellow at the Tax Policy Center.

"If you look at the most wealthy, the top 1 percent would get about half of the benefits of his tax cuts, and a millionaire, for example, would get an average tax cut of $317,000," she says."

What Is Donald Trump's Tax Plan? An Analysis Of Whom It Will Benefit : NPR
Old 12-21-2016, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another "mislead" by Trump on the campaign trail. I posted this information earlier and was sort of.."ridiculed" and immediately was vaulted into a discussion on Clinton and blacks, but it is now time to accept this administration, and I sure hope he makes happen what he promised but he keeps changing on you.

Believe me, HE is not going to lose money on this adventure game of his.

"Donald Trump has proposed a very detailed tax plan — but his statements on the campaign trail don't always match what his proposal would really do.

For instance, at a rally in Scranton, Pa., Trump promised to "massively cut taxes for the middle class, the forgotten people, the forgotten men and women of this country, who built our country." During a town hall meeting on NBC's Today show, he said he believes in raising taxes on the wealthy.

And at least half of Trump's supporters agreed with him on that, according to a pre-election survey by RAND Corp., a research group.

"Just before the election, after the last debate, 51 percent of them intending to vote for Trump supported increasing taxes on high-earning individuals," says Michael Pollard of RAND.

But Trump's plan does the opposite, says Lily Batchelder, a law professor at New York University and visiting fellow at the Tax Policy Center.

"If you look at the most wealthy, the top 1 percent would get about half of the benefits of his tax cuts, and a millionaire, for example, would get an average tax cut of $317,000," she says."

What Is Donald Trump's Tax Plan? An Analysis Of Whom It Will Benefit : NPR
Be careful of who is doing the writing...

"From 2010 to 2015, Batchelder was on leave, working for President Obama’s administration and Congress. At the White House, she served as Deputy Director of the National Economic Council and Deputy Assistant to the President. There, she was responsible for tax and budget issues, including tax reform, retirement policy and low-income benefits."

She's "one of them"...a liberal.

Lily Batchelder - Biography | NYU School of Law
Old 12-21-2016, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Be careful of who is doing the writing...

"From 2010 to 2015, Batchelder was on leave, working for President Obama’s administration and Congress. At the White House, she served as Deputy Director of the National Economic Council and Deputy Assistant to the President. There, she was responsible for tax and budget issues, including tax reform, retirement policy and low-income benefits."

She's "one of them"...a liberal.

Lily Batchelder - Biography | NYU School of Law
Good catch actually. I usually try to check backgrounds on authors and cited folks, and missed that one. Very valid point.

How about this or there are more...let's be clear. I do not believe any of this will come to fruition. My point was and will always be on almost everything he said and says is a lie.

But good catch by you..appreciate it...note the impact on national debt in this summary, and note that his income level is the big gainer.

"This paper analyzes presidential candidate Donald Trump’s revised tax proposal, which would significantly reduce marginal tax rates, increase standard deduction amounts, repeal personal exemptions, cap itemized deductions, and allow businesses to elect to expense new investment and not deduct interest expense.
His proposal would cut taxes at all income levels, although the largest benefits, in dollar and percentage terms, would go to the highest-income households. Federal revenues would fall by $6.2 trillion over the first decade before accounting for added interest costs. Including interest costs, the federal debt would rise by $7.2 trillion over the first decade and by $20.9 trillion by 2036."

An Analysis of Donald Trump's Revised Tax Plan | Tax Policy Center

So, the author you called out is absolutely correct and on target, but this might reinforce and add the national debt increase.

Again, I do not think this happens, but Trump plays with facts.

Thanks for, at least, staying close to the subject in replying. Never mind critique.
Old 12-21-2016, 01:56 PM
n/a

By the way, as I have said many times...while I think Donald Trump is a miserable human being, as a Conservative I do root for some success.

I hope he can pull of the infrastructure spending, because if done right that can offset some of that huge increase in the national debt.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
By the way, as I have said many times...while I think Donald Trump is a miserable human being, as a Conservative I do root for some success.

I hope he can pull of the infrastructure spending, because if done right that can offset some of that huge increase in the national debt.
It won't offset the debt...but at least you get something for it. Better than ****ing it away in the inner cities.

Trump is one of them, part of the system. He'll borrow and spend like a mad man. We'll owe close to $30 trillion after his 1st term. That'll be close to $100,000 PER man, woman, and child.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

Good catch actually. I usually try to check backgrounds on authors and cited folks, and missed that one. Very valid point.

How about this or there are more...let's be clear. I do not believe any of this will come to fruition. My point was and will always be on almost everything he said and says is a lie.

But good catch by you..appreciate it...note the impact on national debt in this summary, and note that his income level is the big gainer.

"This paper analyzes presidential candidate Donald Trump’s revised tax proposal, which would significantly reduce marginal tax rates, increase standard deduction amounts, repeal personal exemptions, cap itemized deductions, and allow businesses to elect to expense new investment and not deduct interest expense.
His proposal would cut taxes at all income levels, although the largest benefits, in dollar and percentage terms, would go to the highest-income households. Federal revenues would fall by $6.2 trillion over the first decade before accounting for added interest costs. Including interest costs, the federal debt would rise by $7.2 trillion over the first decade and by $20.9 trillion by 2036."

An Analysis of Donald Trump's Revised Tax Plan | Tax Policy Center

So, the author you called out is absolutely correct and on target, but this might reinforce and add the national debt increase.

Again, I do not think this happens, but Trump plays with facts.

Thanks for, at least, staying close to the subject in replying. Never mind critique.
More liberals Rocky...

"A Letter from Sarah Rosen Wartell, President, on the Commitment to Greater Diversity and Inclusion at the Urban Institute

The Urban Institute strives to be a vibrant, creative community of skilled and committed people who bring to their work a whole range of different experiences. That means differences in race and ethnicity, in academic discipline and mode of inquiry, in faith and political perspective, in abilities and disabilities, in service, in gender identification and sexual orientation, and more. But, like many other research organizations, universities, businesses, and nonprofits, the Urban Institute has far to go in its journey toward full diversity and inclusion.

Our mission is to bring evidence to bear on challenges facing an increasingly diverse country, where inequities persist. To advance this mission, I believe we must attract and support diverse identities, experiences, talents, and thought processes within our institution. We must work harder to recruit and retain all the talented people who can provide insights and solutions for an increasingly diverse society. We must think intentionally about how we can learn from and speak to audiences that reflect the rich diversity of America’s communities. We must create safe spaces for hard but trusting conversations among colleagues about their own experiences within our community and how its norms and practices may affect different contributors differently. "

A Letter from Sarah Rosen Wartell, President, on the Commitment to Greater Diversity and Inclusion at the Urban Institute | Urban Institute

"At Brookings, diversity is defined as the characteristics and attributes that make each one of us unique. Diversity has many dimensions, including race, gender, and physical ability. Other dimensions may include, but are not limited to, ethnicity, national origin, nationality, religion, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identification, and age. Even more broadly, diversity includes geographic location, work experience, family status, socio-economic class, and diversity of political thought."

Diversity and Inclusion | Brookings Institution

Just more liberal BS. As I said before...be careful WHO is doing the writing.

Diversity is the LAST thing truly intelligent "think tanks" would want. A differing opinion isn't worth a damn if it's wrong. Would you go to the special education class to look for people for your debate team? Then why would you want minorities in your "think tank"? Might as well let people bring in their pets...their ideas are about as clever. When an organization is so concerned with diversity I don't give them much credence.

Tags
action, family

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.