ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 03-15-2015, 01:52 PM
n/a

Default ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Haven't been on in over a week and only to find....not much,
Old 03-15-2015, 02:41 PM
n/a

Then "you" are at fault for not providing some input...
Old 03-15-2015, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quite frankly I am becoming very disappointed with this forum. I do not know whether its intentional, incapablity, or misplaced aggression but frankly its a waste of time to attempt to counterpoint childish jibber and name calling
Old 03-15-2015, 02:48 PM
n/a

All very predictable in such an anonymous forum.
Old 03-15-2015, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Quite frankly I am becoming very disappointed with this forum. I do not know whether its intentional, incapablity, or misplaced aggression but frankly its a waste of time to attempt to counterpoint childish jibber and name calling
I had hopes of getting some actual political discussions on here with both/all sides being able to provide sensible dialogue.

Instead, we have talk of "Obummer", "Hildebeast", "old men with grey hair", and racist remarks followed up by more racist remarks.

Didn't the Moderator once say that we should keep the postings active but not to say things on here that we would not say to each other face to face? If I was having a beer with a new acquaintance and he said I was a racist or that I was now a minority and I better get used to it, I probably would "accidently" spill my beer in his lap and walk away.
Old 03-15-2015, 03:27 PM
n/a

This says it all:

uploadfromtaptalk1426451088272.jpg
Old 03-15-2015, 05:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think that's the root cause
Old 03-15-2015, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Naw, based on some of the comments in the other forums, people are going to make rude and crude comments regardless if thier user name is shown.
Old 03-15-2015, 08:59 PM
n/a

I get tired of the snarky remarks and the childishness of some posters.
Old 03-16-2015, 04:02 AM
n/a

Default ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Naw, based on some of the comments in the other forums, people are going to make rude and crude comments regardless if thier user name is shown.
But nothing like here.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:59 AM
n/a

The school yard antics of name calling and a form of bullying....always in your face if one has a differing position or opinion.....

has already taken it's toll on this political forum.

It is impossible to carry on any kind of a dicussion with the rock throwing.

Their goal is obvious. To disrupt and attempt to belittle those in opposition or having a different or opposing view.

There is no dialogue as that is not the intent.

It is the same pattern that drove the otiginal political forum to be shut down. On this self maintaining forum it has become obvious those of us who would like to discuss worldly subjects of significance are participating less and less.

While we don't get to see their screen names the routine is the same and I venture to say many are the same from the other forum (closed).

Again the majority takes a hit for the few!
Old 03-16-2015, 09:56 AM
n/a

The ONLY positive that this forum has is that it has drastically reduced the number of neo political threads / postings in the remainder of TOTV ... and that is a wonderful thing
Old 03-16-2015, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
The ONLY positive that this forum has is that it has drastically reduced the number of neo political threads / postings in the remainder of TOTV ... and that is a wonderful thing
I disagree with this claim.
For those of us who prefer to discuss world events that may affect our lives this forum provides that to us.
For those of you who prefer to not address the problems of the world....be happy in your percieved less controversial TOTV. (because the usual antagonists still roam the regular TOTV).
Old 03-16-2015, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
I disagree with this claim.
For those of us who prefer to discuss world events that may affect our lives this forum provides that to us.
For those of you who prefer to not address the problems of the world....be happy in your percieved less controversial TOTV. (because the usual antagonists still roam the regular TOTV).
You actually think that anything is really "discussed" ?!?!?!??!?!

Their is a LOT of singing to the choir, but actual discussion with give and take ..... please.
Old 03-16-2015, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
You actually think that anything is really "discussed" ?!?!?!??!?!

Their is a LOT of singing to the choir, but actual discussion with give and take ..... please.
I guess it really doesn't matter does it? There is a place to do it, what ever one chooses to call it, where it is at least allowed.

The reason it is difficult to have any meaningful discourse is the small number of antagonistic party/people bashing name callers that taint the participation.

And then just like everything else these days, the minority, in this case the antagonistism is what people choose to label the forum after.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.