List the course name in the title...roosevelt..

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 2,008 Times in 440 Posts
Default List the course name in the title...roosevelt..

greens are really rough. and if you're a "golfer" not worth putting, but a fun course to play in any case.

to clarify "golfer" that would be people that just go through the motions, rarely if ever practice, putt out even 6" putts because you're supposed to, but think "mulligan" is a real golf term and have no faith in their swing so have a plethora of "water balls". They are great fun to play with, but it is very entertaining to watch their take on golf.
Old 09-08-2021, 06:56 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
greens are really rough. and if you're a "golfer" not worth putting, but a fun course to play in any case.

to clarify "golfer" that would be people that just go through the motions, rarely if ever practice, putt out even 6" putts because you're supposed to, but think "mulligan" is a real golf term and have no faith in their swing so have a plethora of "water balls". They are great fun to play with, but it is very entertaining to watch their take on golf.
I guess we’re not as good as you. Your on another level, good for you, Bryce,
Old 09-15-2021, 08:39 AM

Not sure why an expert golfer would be playing Rosevelt?
Old 09-15-2021, 09:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,177 Times in 834 Posts

Quote:

What an amazingly arrogant post. I'll be sure to watch the real golfers, ( not those amateur "golfers" ) on TV soon. I will be sure to focus on whether they putt out even 6" putts. Apparently that is an important criteria for differentiation. I am glad to provide great fun for you if you happen to see me "play" "golf"
Old 09-15-2021, 05:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,048 Times in 2,738 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neils View Post
Not sure why an expert golfer would be playing Rosevelt?
An apparent executive golf course legend in his own mind ????
Old 09-16-2021, 06:29 PM
Veteran member

Quote:

I’ve read this post couple times and still can’t believe it. You must be the guy who uses his range finder on every shot. If you’re so good join PGA tour and leave us alone. Hopefully I’ll never get you for a partner.
Old 09-18-2021, 05:33 PM

Go off site, their courses compared to our Championship Courses are as good as our Executive Courses.
Old 09-18-2021, 06:43 PM

need a miniature golf course here.. putting is easy and fun.. i don't play golf but enjoy the challenges of a good miniature course.
Old 09-20-2021, 08:44 AM
Veteran member

I play the exec courses because the are free , my golf game is bogey from the gold tees ,to have fun and enjoy after golf events breakfast beer etc. A few gripes for those that ruin the holes on the greens by retrieving their ball with a putter , those that don't fix ball marks , those that don't rake the sand and those that play gold tees and takes two shots to get on the green, god grief play the green tees.
Old 09-20-2021, 08:02 PM
Veteran member

In reality, it’s only a game people play who have a lot of time on their hands.

Old 09-28-2021, 08:53 AM
Default putt an play course

Quote:
Originally Posted by frose View Post
need a miniature golf course here.. putting is easy and fun.. i don't play golf but enjoy the challenges of a good miniature course.
Try the putt and play course, a challenge for putting without the mountain and goofy stuff.
Old 09-29-2021, 06:49 AM

I am an ambassador and completely agree with you
Old 09-29-2021, 07:00 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,178 Times in 759 Posts

Some days I play like a pro, some days I play like a beginner. So what ? It's suppose to be fun remember ?
Old 09-30-2021, 08:36 AM

Who is a Golfer. Someone with sticks in a bag and enough balls to play around.
Old 10-01-2021, 06:23 PM

I played Roosevelt yesterday, expecting poor green conditions. But, they were in much better condition than when I last played the course back in May. Very few crabgrass sprouts, which had been plentiful. I didn't have one putt where I had to worry about it being bumped off line by the grass that didn't belong. All of the missed putts were my fault.
Closed Thread

Tags
fun, play, golfer, golf, term

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.