GPS not giving directions

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 06-25-2019, 08:38 PM

Default GPS not giving directions

Hey everyone,
New here. I downloaded the villages GPS and put in the address I want to go to but when I press start it says:
View by Golf Cart
View by Automobile

when I choose either I don't get actual directions. It goes back to the Start button.

is it a glitch or am I doing something wrong? The first few times I used it, it worked fine, it also works ok when I use neighborhoods but not specific addresses. My cousin also has the app and it does the same thing.
Attached Thumbnails
img_3617-jpg  

Old 06-25-2019, 09:03 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehaggerty View Post
Hey everyone,
New here. I downloaded the villages GPS and put in the address I want to go to but when I press start it says:
View by Golf Cart
View by Automobile

when I choose either I don't get actual directions. It goes back to the Start button.

is it a glitch or am I doing something wrong? The first few times I used it, it worked fine, it also works ok when I use neighborhoods but not specific addresses. My cousin also has the app and it does the same thing.

Hi and Thank you for contacting us.

Point to point is only meant to get directions from two different places that you’re Not currently at.

When you click start it gives you the option to see the time and distance it takes to get from those two places by golf cart or automobile.

This is Not Navigation Directions…

If you want regular Directions… Find the place you want to go to and once you find it, click directions by Automobile or Golf Cart.

Here is the FAQ section on our site to help common questions that we are updating all the time:
http://villagesgps.com/faq
Or you can email us anything else at:
VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!
Sponsored Links

Tags
gps, start, view, directions, addresses