Using app for business locations
Home

Menu

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions FREE Static Cling Locations
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-07-2018, 08:57 PM

Default Using app for business locations

I want to use the app to travel by cart to specific business locations. I've tried plugging in addresses or business names to search or point to point but they app just spins like its searching. I am not familiar with the area and want to be able to take a cart shopping. I also try the search by category but the options seems very limited. Please provide some suggests to maximize the app.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:03 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcruch17 View Post
I want to use the app to travel by cart to specific business locations. I've tried plugging in addresses or business names to search or point to point but they app just spins like its searching. I am not familiar with the area and want to be able to take a cart shopping. I also try the search by category but the options seems very limited. Please provide some suggests to maximize the app.
Hi and Thank you for your question.

There is a bug with the Search button we are trying to fix.
The work around is to type in a address or place and let the app automatically find it. Once it finds it in the list… Click it on the list and you will be good to go.

Another tip:
Most of the new places in The Villages was bought from another city. So if you search the address and add either Wildwood or Fruitland Park at the end, you may have a better outcome.

Here is the FAQ section on our site to help common questions that we are updating all the time:
http://thevillagesgps.com/faq
Or you can email us anything else at:
VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!
Sponsored Links

Tags
app, business, point, cart, search