» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 02:39 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.TheVillagesGPS.com View Post
THis is an app only available on Apple and Android phones and pads... There is no other app anywhere including existing google maps, apple maps etc that offer this... (it's why we built it).. Sorry but it's one of a kind....

Garmin is totally different and this won't work on it...
Actually Garmin is better and more versatile. You can enter any address you want. You are not locked into Country Clubs, pools.

Using my Garmin it is better.

Old 07-27-2015, 02:51 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian View Post
Actually Garmin is better and more versatile. You can enter any address you want. You are not locked into Country Clubs, pools.

Using my Garmin it is better.
Hi there,

You can add any address you want by going to “Search” then in the search bar type in any address or business you are looking for. You can also scroll down the list for a category.

After you find what your looking for, save it as a Favorite so you don’t have to search for it again. :-)

We have a whole list of FAQs on our link below. If your question isn't on there, please write us an email and we will help you out in any way we can.

Here is the FAQ section on our site to help common questions that we are updating all the time:
http://thevillagesgps.com/faq
Or you can email us anything else at:
VillagesGPS@gmail.com

We are here for you!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2015, 09:25 PM

I had purchased and enjoyed the Villages GPS APP in February 2015, about late July I did The Villages APP update at that point I was informed that I needed to update my 2 year old I phone 4 to Apple latest ISO update, Apple then informed me that my I phone 4 would not accept the latest Apple ISO update. I contacted The Villages GPS and they were very sympathetic of my situation however they were at the mercy of Apple, I contacted Apple and they an me around for several hours attempting to help however I do not and can not use what I felt was a very helpful. Ultimately I got the typical political excuse it was his fault or their fault but we got our App fee and we can't help you.
Closed Thread

Tags
app, issues, golf, lot, villages, executive, update, listings, gps, location, navigation, bought, feedback, center, recreation, lines, time, crashing, users, 2.4.6, made, screen, lock, adding, past