outdoor cooking with propane single burner

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 05-17-2020, 07:51 PM
Default outdoor cooking with propane single burner

I am considering some outdoor cooking on my patio. I have a grill but would like to try a propane single burner. It's something used for frying a turkey outdoors but I'm not interested in frying a turkey. I want to try boiling water for aprox 4-5 lbs of pasta for some neighbors that are self isolating because of health issues. Would anyone have a burner they're not using and want to sell? I have a propane tank from my grill. Thanks in advance.

Mike
Old 05-17-2020, 08:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
I am considering some outdoor cooking on my patio. I have a grill but would like to try a propane single burner. It's something used for frying a turkey outdoors but I'm not interested in frying a turkey. I want to try boiling water for aprox 4-5 lbs of pasta for some neighbors that are self isolating because of health issues. Would anyone have a burner they're not using and want to sell? I have a propane tank from my grill. Thanks in advance.

Mike
$50 @ Lowes https://www.lowes.com/pd/LoCo-COOKER...ner/1000707080

Everytime you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: NOT MY CIRCUS - NOT MY MONKEYS
Old 05-18-2020, 08:59 AM

Thanks CW, I don't want to spend that much to use maybe a couple times. Used is what I prefer. I was hoping someone had one they were looking to sell for less than the price of a new one.
Old 05-19-2020, 07:35 AM
Veteran member

I do have one, but I won't sell it. It is part of my hurricane emergency stuff. I will loan it to you if you pay a deposit so I know I will get it back.

Tags
propane, burner, outdoor, cooking, turkey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.