Pegasus

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Default Pegasus

Any one have a Pegasus whole house water filtration system? If so, do you recommend it?
Old 03-09-2018, 07:50 PM

yes yes yes
Old 03-09-2018, 08:06 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,427 Posts

They are way over priced. We put in a Nova filtration system as well as there softener and it works great, excellent water quality now. Uses one bag of pellets every 6 or 7 weeks and change the filters once a year. I've had a lot of different systems over the years and the Nova is as good as any of them and a lot less money.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Veteran member

I'm in the middle of heavy research now. I'm leaning to a no NaCl and no KCl no backwash system. I'd love to compare notes.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:07 AM

A woman came to the door welcoming us to the Villages. She gave me the impression she was like a welcome wagon from the Villages. She said she had a gift card for free dinners to welcome us and would drop it off later. So I get a call to set an “appointment” to receive the card. A guy calls an hour before the appointment time and wants to make sure my husband will be there as well. I question this and he comes clean and admits it’s a sales call from Pegasus water filtration. Very deceptive.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc&Cheryl View Post
A woman came to the door welcoming us to the Villages. She gave me the impression she was like a welcome wagon from the Villages. She said she had a gift card for free dinners to welcome us and would drop it off later. So I get a call to set an “appointment” to receive the card. A guy calls an hour before the appointment time and wants to make sure my husband will be there as well. I question this and he comes clean and admits it’s a sales call from Pegasus water filtration. Very deceptive.
The Villages does not have a "Welcome Wagon."
SCAM !!!!
Old 06-19-2018, 09:46 AM

We have one and love it. Had it deinstalled for a few days while we had our garage floor done and missed it terribly. I won't share the price we paid because we promised not to but I'll just say we got a great deal compared to MSRP.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:04 AM

We had a NOVA whole house filtration system put in. We could tell an immediate difference in the quality of our water.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiots View Post
We have one and love it. Had it deinstalled for a few days while we had our garage floor done and missed it terribly. I won't share the price we paid because we promised not to but I'll just say we got a great deal compared to MSRP.
Is that because everybody pays a different price based on their negotiating skills? What kind of a reputable business does this?
Old 06-19-2018, 10:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Is that because everybody pays a different price based on their negotiating skills? What kind of a reputable business does this?
The kind that goes door to door?
Old 06-19-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Right, because that model has never worked in the car sales or pre-owned home sales business since the invention of the wheel and indoor plumbing. Believe me, I'm the worst at negotiating and still got a deal I felt comfortable with. If someone isn't comfortable with that approach, don't even invite them into your home and move on.
Old 10-15-2018, 09:08 PM

Excellent system
Closed Thread

Tags
pegasus, recommend, system, water, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.