NOVA Water Filtrations

Old 02-24-2016, 01:04 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default NOVA Water Filtrations

NOVA Water Filtrations

I want to thank all my clients (14,000) for trusting us with their water filtration systems, for the past 10 years.
As a fellow Villager, I understand the water quality issues here in The Villages.

As most of you may have read my background has been designing and installing water filtrations systems for aquariums since 1974 on Long Island. Fish actually require better water chemistry then us.
So it is with that background I can offer superior filtration options on three levels.

My proprietary custom designed Triple Whole House Filter is the mainstay of this business and have installed many here that have had positive reviews not only on TOV but word of mouth.
Installed for only $645+tax

As an add on to the whole house filter we have a great Water Softener using potassium or salt, installed for only $995 +tax

We also offer Reverse Osmosis (also called RO) filters with are 5 stage filters mounted adjacent to your kitchen sink for the purest water. We offer designer faucets to complement your existing faucet or sink.
Installed for only $575, installed! (except Granite counter tops )

And best of all the systems are fully warranted for 1 year with an optional 5 Year Extended Warranty.
Contact Adam for warranty info 352.661.6555.

We now have three generations at Nova. My son Brad a Navy Vet has working experience in the family run Aquarium stores in New York for over 20 Years involving filtration.
Now his son Shane has come on board full time.

For further info and details please call

Thanks
Bob & Brad

Last edited by Ad poster; 06-29-2022 at 02:38 PM.
Old 02-20-2024, 02:09 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsloan1960 View Post
Noticed a "For Lease" sign at your location. Are you moving, or hoping to share your space?
We will be moving soon into our new warehouse yes, took almost two years to get done with permitting and contractors.

Here's the listing is you know anyone looking for space we're renting 3600' units

contact us directly

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/420-...d-FL/30418087/
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	420.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	102956  
Old 02-20-2024, 01:54 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeandSue View Post
First $191 to change filters. Then $60 more to change out cracked filter casing because of high water pressure, and then another $100 to install high pressure water flow meter. Service charge not broken down but a whole 10 minutes to change filters. Stick it to your fellow villagers.
Joe, not sure why you posted here before contacting us.

A filter change is $139, however you asked for a double Carbon, that cost $40 more, or $179+tax so no one ripped you off it was what you wanted.

Our tech took the time to inspec the system and noticed an stress marks and you requested a new canister. this is a 5year old system

The fact that he was there 15-20 minutes is because he's one of our very experienced techs

In your area with high water pressure and water hammering our tech recommended the pressure regulator to avoid issues in the future but you declined.
Shop around for a pressure regulator valve $100 is a very reasonable price.

Nova has almost 20,000 homes in TV with this system.

If you have any further questions please contact us 352.566.2649

Brad & Bob
Old 02-20-2024, 10:21 AM

Noticed a "For Lease" sign at your location. Are you moving, or hoping to share your space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
NOVA Water Filtrations

I want to thank all my clients (14,000) for trusting us with their water filtration systems, for the past 10 years.
As a fellow Villager, I understand the water quality issues here in The Villages.

As most of you may have read my background has been designing and installing water filtrations systems for aquariums since 1974 on Long Island. Fish actually require better water chemistry then us.
So it is with that background I can offer superior filtration options on three levels.

My proprietary custom designed Triple Whole House Filter is the mainstay of this business and have installed many here that have had positive reviews not only on TOV but word of mouth.
Installed for only $645+tax

As an add on to the whole house filter we have a great Water Softener using potassium or salt, installed for only $995 +tax

We also offer Reverse Osmosis (also called RO) filters with are 5 stage filters mounted adjacent to your kitchen sink for the purest water. We offer designer faucets to complement your existing faucet or sink.
Installed for only $575, installed! (except Granite counter tops )

And best of all the systems are fully warranted for 1 year with an optional 5 Year Extended Warranty.
Contact Adam for warranty info 352.661.6555.

We now have three generations at Nova. My son Brad a Navy Vet has working experience in the family run Aquarium stores in New York for over 20 Years involving filtration.
Now his son Shane has come on board full time.

Thanks
Bob & Brad
Old 02-20-2024, 09:55 AM
Default I feel ripped off.

First $191 to change filters. Then $60 more to change out cracked filter casing because of high water pressure, and then another $100 to install high pressure water flow meter. Service charge not broken down but a whole 10 minutes to change filters. Stick it to your fellow villagers.
Old 09-10-2023, 11:36 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Remove hard water build-up on showerheads & faucets

Hard water and the backsplash of soap when you're washing your hair can easily clog up your showerhead and faucets over time. If you can't remember the last time you cleaned it, or you've noticed your flow hasn't been as strong as it once was, now is a great time to give it a good soak and possibly even a scrub. You'll need CLR or vinegar, baking soda, a quart or gallon-sized food baggie, and some rubber bands.

A showerhead or faucet cleaning trick to make this process super-easy and less messy, but your main goal is to get a bag of solution strapped onto your shower nozzle. We find CLR works best but combining 1/2 cup of baking soda with 1 cup of white vinegar.Then add in 1 cup of water and strap the bag over the nozzle using rubber bands to hold it on, making sure the nozzle head is completely submerged in the mixture. Let it soak for 10 minutes with CLR or four hours with vinegar & baking soda, then run the water a few minutes and a good wipe down with a washcloth.

In the alternative a Nova Water softener will solve the issue
Old 02-20-2022, 10:07 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Does the Nova system eliminate the calcium deposit....white droplet stains on glass (and crusty white build up)?
The filter will reduce the spotting cause by sediment, which is most of reason for crusty spots.
But to remove calcium or the remaining part of spots you need a water softener.

If you're not sure try the whole house filter, we can add the softener at a later date.

Please be mindful we have the only filter that removes "micro plastics" in the water.

Benefits of Filtered Water

Sediment in the water
The Villages Florida

Microplastics has been found in tap water across the world, including the United States. In fact, the US has some of the highest rates of microplastics in drinking water of any country in the world. These plastics can do untold damage to your health and the health of your family. Consumption of microplastics can even lead to a number of devastating diseases, including cancer.
Current standard water treatment systems do not filter out all of the microplastics, In terms of fibres, the diameter of the fibers is greater than 10 microns across and The Nova Filter surpasses that desired level of filtration suggested by these scientists

The Villages Florida
Old 02-20-2022, 08:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

Does the Nova system eliminate the calcium deposit....white droplet stains on glass (and crusty white build up)?
Old 12-04-2021, 12:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,395 Times in 2,255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Hi, I have lost Brad's cell phone #, and we need to have our filters changed. Can you please give me his number?
Not sure if this is it but it's what I have in my phone. 352-661-0997

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-04-2021, 10:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
NOVA Water Filtrations

I want to thank all my clients for trusting us with their water filtration systems, for the past three years. As a fellow Villager, I understand the water quality here in The Villages.

We are now going offer Reverse Osmosis (also called RO) filters with are 4 stage filters mounted adjacent to your kitchen sink for the purest water. W offer designer faucets to complement your existing faucet or sink. There are others offering these for upwards of $600.
We can offer these with better quality at only $575, installed! (Granite counters slightly higher)

I need a water softener; however, due to demand I will now offer them at an introductory price of $999.
However, while there are some benefits I think our Triple Whole House filter meets the needs here. But those that wish to have them can call us.

Since I'm supposed to be retired this expansion will require additional personnel, to that end my son Brad has decided to relocate here, he is a Navy Vet and has working experience in the family run Aquarium stores for over 20 Years.

Thanks
Bob & Brad
Hi, I have lost Brad's cell phone #, and we need to have our filters changed. Can you please give me his number?
Old 07-22-2021, 12:19 PM
Sage

FYI, Nova Filters due to raw materiel supply costs rising we will be increasing the cost (after 4 years) of the filters on August 15th.
However, we'll honor the current prices if ordered beforehand and installed at a later date.

http//:Nova Filters | The Villages Fl
Old 10-20-2020, 06:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

we had the NOVA system put in 3+ years ago, as did 2 cousins that also moved into
TV. We are all happy with it.
Old 10-20-2020, 06:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
We don't have a water filtration . Does the salt used affect the water?
NOVA is a no salt system
Old 10-20-2020, 03:06 PM

I need to know how to use the water filter (nova H2O)
I am not interested in buying products. I have no money
Old 11-25-2019, 09:23 AM
Sage

PM sent

We'll check for you

Tags
water, offer, filtrations, require, filters, brad, nova, triple, filter, house, past, price, systems, filtration, quality, years, introductory, sink, background, $999, benefits, granite, softener;, meets, don’t

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.