NOVA Water Filtrations

NOVA Water Filtrations

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-16-2016, 05:45 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by junction29 View Post
Sorry Bob,
You lost me there, are you saying that with your three cartridge system you don't need a water softener because it acts like one anyway?
Kinda but not really, a water softener doesn't polish (or clean the water of particulate matter down to 5 micron particle size)

But a softener does remove calcium & magnesium both of which are present but at low levels here meaning they are not by any means required and our triple cartridge system works great as a stand alone.

In several hundred homes I've done here to date, only two folks added softeners.

By the same token over 25 or 30 clients that had softeners installed by others added our triple canister system finding the softener inadequate for great tasting water.

By far besides our triple system the other option added most added is the counter top RO (reverse Osmosis) unit for only $395

I trust I'm not confusing anyone, in any event call me directly 352.566.2649.

We don't have hi pressure salesmen come to your home with phony water test, I treat you as my neighbor, straight talk.

Last edited by Nova Filtration; 05-31-2018 at 05:38 PM.

That's better
Old 03-16-2016, 10:00 AM

Default That's better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova Filtration View Post
Kinda but not really, a water softener doesn't polish (or clean the water of particulate matter down to 5 micron particle size)

But a softener does remove calcium & magnesium both of which are present but at low levels here meaning they are not by any means required and our triple cartridge system works great as a stand alone.

In several hundred homes I've done here to date, only two folks added softeners.

By the same token over 25 or 30 clients that had softeners installed by others added our triple canister system finding the softener inadequate for great tasting water.

By far besides our triple system the other option added most added is the counter top RO (reverse Osmosis) unit for only $299

I trust I'm not confusing anyone, in any event call me directly 352.566.2649.

We don't have hi pressure salesmen come to your home with phony water test, I treat you as my neighbor, straight talk.

Thanks Bob,
Understand now and as we are more than happy with the filtration system you fitted so we won't bother with the water softener - for now!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2016, 10:09 AM
Sage

Customer had an existing water softener, was not happy with the taste of the water.

We added our Nova Triple whole house filter, she reported "the water is delicious"
Attached Thumbnails
img_0344-jpg  

Last edited by jimbo2012; 04-26-2016 at 10:17 AM.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:48 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Arrow

Here's custom install of out triple whole house filter with our 30,000 grain water softener with electronic metered back wash.

This complete system is $1570 installed.
Attached Thumbnails
img_4202-jpg  

Last edited by Nova Filtration; 05-31-2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Veteran member

Well that looks familiar! We had Brad install the NOVA whole home filtration system last week and then come back and install the water softener this week. The first thing we noticed is the way the water tastes after having the NOVA system installed. We have been buying bottled water since moving to TV a few years back and now we just re fill the empties from the tap, it made that big an improvement on the way the water tastes.

We had just a water softener prior to this, but it was on it's last legs and the estimate to restore the system and replace the filtration elements was more than the cost of having Brad put in a new system. BTW, the new system has a higher capacity with digital components as opposed to the analog timer on the old system.

Whether you are new to TV or have been here since the dawn of time, you know the biggest scam out there is the people who want to test your water and then sell you a ridiculously over priced system. I've actually seen written quotes of over $4,000 to install what NOVA just put into our house for under $1400!

Sometimes one of the hardest things to do here is find honest and reliable contractors for the goods and services required to maintain our homes. Bob and Brad of NOVA whole house filters are at the top of that list. Thank God we have TOTV to be able to share our positive experiences and recommendations to every one else.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 07-22-2016, 09:17 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Thank you Mark
Nova Water System - The Best
Old 11-18-2016, 05:17 PM

Default Nova Water System - The Best

I had Bob come and install a triple system to my existing water softener that was supposed to be utilized for drinking water also.Well without the Nova installed the water would never have tasted so good. No smell, fresh water, no more bottle water and the customer service is highly professional. Thank you Bob, we feel very comfortable giving you referrals and testimonials.
Old 11-18-2016, 05:48 PM
Sage

Much appreciated.
Old 11-19-2016, 07:06 AM
Sage

reminder Polo Grounds today 10-4

Old 01-14-2017, 07:27 AM

My wife complains that its hard to get "bubbles" when taking a shower in TV. We currently have no filter or softener. Would your NOVA system change this, or do we need a softener to get more suds?

Bob S.

Village of Hillsborough

Tags
water, offer, filtrations, require, filters, brad, nova, triple, filter, house, past, price, systems, filtration, quality, years, introductory, sink, background, $999, benefits, granite, softener;, meets, donít