NOVA Water Filtrations

NOVA Water Filtrations

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

My wife noticed the difference immediately
Old 01-14-2017, 08:13 AM

Location: Detroit area, Da UP, 6 states and 2 countries in 21 years Army, now Duneden
Default My wife noticed the difference immediately

Just had the NOVA system installed this week. My wife noticed the difference in the taste of her coffee the next morning. Happy wife ... Brad did the installation in less than an hour, was professional, knowledgable and friendly. Total cost was less than I had expected before I found out about NOVA. After a week, a very satisfied customer. By the way, I have a new Fridge water filter for sale if you are interested since it's no longer needed.

Old 01-14-2017, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic4me View Post
Just had the NOVA system installed this week. My wife noticed the difference in the taste of her coffee the next morning. Happy wife ... Brad did the installation in less than an hour, was professional, knowledgable and friendly. Total cost was less than I had expected before I found out about NOVA. After a week, a very satisfied customer. By the way, I have a new Fridge water filter for sale if you are interested since it's no longer needed.

We are having ours done next Friday. Brad will also be doing ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-21-2017, 06:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdrybob View Post
My wife complains that its hard to get "bubbles" when taking a shower in TV. We currently have no filter or softener. Would your NOVA system change this, or do we need a softener to get more suds?

Bob S.

Village of Hillsborough
Hi Bob

Sorry for late reply, I was away.

Call us anytime to discuss options, 352.566.2649

Bob

Old 02-03-2017, 11:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member

You have 3 filter canisters. What are the micron ratings for the three starting from the first to the last ? And, what do you charge for these filter replacements ?

Thanks...
Old 02-04-2017, 06:29 AM
Sage

Rick, we'll be at the H&G Chilli event today at LSL, stop by I'll show and explain everything
Old 02-04-2017, 08:48 AM

Default Where

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
Rick, we'll be at the H&G Chilli event today at LSL, stop by I'll show and explain everything
Hi Bob
Do you know where your stand will be
We plan on popping by and saying thank you for a great system
Andy
Old 05-21-2017, 01:54 PM

Why do I need to filter the whole house water? Does it smell bad? I am used to softening most, not all of the house water. The softener salt will leave a taste in the water and can impact plants and grass from hose bibs. Even if it does not matter to the plants, a significant amount of you water use is irrigation. Why does it need to be filtered? The same would go for the pool and spa. In this case the clorine system is doing that job.

For drinking water, as you indicated adding the RO system at select locations would be enough. That is usually only one or two locations. The amount of water used for our consumption would be a small portion of the total. Again, why filter all of the water?
Old 05-21-2017, 05:13 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnlars View Post
Why do I need to filter the whole house water? Does it smell bad? I am used to softening most, not all of the house water. The softener salt will leave a taste in the water and can impact plants and grass from hose bibs. Even if it does not matter to the plants, a significant amount of you water use is irrigation. Why does it need to be filtered? The same would go for the pool and spa. In this case the clorine system is doing that job.

For drinking water, as you indicated adding the RO system at select locations would be enough. That is usually only one or two locations. The amount of water used for our consumption would be a small portion of the total. Again, why filter all of the water?
Ok I'll and answer herein as best I can, but if you call us we can get into more details. 566.2649

The water here does have a smell yes and bad taste, a softener may work for some needs but it is secondary to a whole house filter.

A softener only softens doesn't filter (the impact on plants is from using salt rather than potassium chloride in it's place {a better option}

the irrigation is a separate water source/supply than your drinking or potable water, look at your lawn there are two black plates on on each property line.

Why filter the water you ask well it is loaded with sediment (a lot of it), it has over 100 chemicals in it which our filter will remove and we have independent lab tests to back that up.

the water will be better than bottled water thru out your home.
drinking
bathing
laundry
brushing your teeth
dishwasher
ice cubes (makes better daiquiris)
Fridge water dispenser
water in the pool is much clearer and the chemicals react better with clean water

All for 575 installed.

You mentioned an RO filter at several locations, that will cost more, and you will not check off anything on above list except drinking.

The correct location for an RO is the kitchen sink.

I've been doing water chemistry over 40 years on marine & tropical fish, I know what it take to get great water

call
Old 07-14-2017, 03:42 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I've had the three filter system for 11 months and absolutely love it, best investment I've made in a long time, water tastes much better, clothes are whiter/cleaner and tile in shower stays cleaner longer. I do have a question, I'm getting ready to replace the filters and feel I can do it myself, when I pick up the filters how much is the tool I need to do the job?

Thanks, Ed
Old 07-14-2017, 07:13 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Hi, Ed it's only $10, but it once

Thanks for your endorsement.

Bob & Brad

Tags
water, offer, filtrations, require, filters, brad, nova, triple, filter, house, past, price, systems, filtration, quality, years, introductory, sink, background, $999, benefits, granite, softener;, meets, donít