Pegasus

Pegasus

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Pegasus
Old 03-09-2018, 12:06 PM

Default Pegasus

Any one have a Pegasus whole house water filtration system? If so, do you recommend it?

Old 03-09-2018, 07:50 PM

yes yes yes
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2018, 08:06 PM
Veteran member

Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio

They are way over priced. We put in a Nova filtration system as well as there softener and it works great, excellent water quality now. Uses one bag of pellets every 6 or 7 weeks and change the filters once a year. I've had a lot of different systems over the years and the Nova is as good as any of them and a lot less money.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:27 AM

I'm in the middle of heavy research now. I'm leaning to a no NaCl and no KCl no backwash system. I'd love to compare notes.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:07 AM

A woman came to the door welcoming us to the Villages. She gave me the impression she was like a welcome wagon from the Villages. She said she had a gift card for free dinners to welcome us and would drop it off later. So I get a call to set an “appointment” to receive the card. A guy calls an hour before the appointment time and wants to make sure my husband will be there as well. I question this and he comes clean and admits it’s a sales call from Pegasus water filtration. Very deceptive.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc&Cheryl View Post
A woman came to the door welcoming us to the Villages. She gave me the impression she was like a welcome wagon from the Villages. She said she had a gift card for free dinners to welcome us and would drop it off later. So I get a call to set an “appointment” to receive the card. A guy calls an hour before the appointment time and wants to make sure my husband will be there as well. I question this and he comes clean and admits it’s a sales call from Pegasus water filtration. Very deceptive.
The Villages does not have a "Welcome Wagon."
SCAM !!!!
Old 06-19-2018, 09:46 AM

We have one and love it. Had it deinstalled for a few days while we had our garage floor done and missed it terribly. I won't share the price we paid because we promised not to but I'll just say we got a great deal compared to MSRP.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:04 AM

We had a NOVA whole house filtration system put in. We could tell an immediate difference in the quality of our water.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiots View Post
We have one and love it. Had it deinstalled for a few days while we had our garage floor done and missed it terribly. I won't share the price we paid because we promised not to but I'll just say we got a great deal compared to MSRP.
Is that because everybody pays a different price based on their negotiating skills? What kind of a reputable business does this?
Old 06-19-2018, 10:46 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Is that because everybody pays a different price based on their negotiating skills? What kind of a reputable business does this?
The kind that goes door to door?

Tags
pegasus, recommend, system, water, house