Nova testimonials

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2016, 03:50 PM

Thanks for asking all of those excellent questions. I, too, am interested.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:33 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Jimbo: I am genuinely interested in this system and so ask.

Who are Bob and Brad and what is their connection to you and you to this Nova Filtering System?
Sure I thought most folks knew Jimbo is just a Forum name I made up in 2012.
I'm Bob my son is Brad.

Quote:
When was this system first applied in TV and do you have any testimonials from them? And/or of the testimonials provided which is or are the oldest (ie how far back to they go?)
I started fabricating them about 18 years ago in NY, I moved here in Jan '13, so about 3 1/2 years now in over 500 homes here in TV.

Quote:
Posters seem to believe that neither a water softner system nor an under the sink RO are needed. Do you agree?
I agree softeners are not needed here. The water just isn't all that hard, I install them for folks that still want them but don't personally believe they have real value. Incidentally I have a great unit at $999 that others sell for over $4,000. Yes they over pricing them.

As to RO under sink purifiers, I like them, the Nova filter will give you 99% pure water, the RO will give you 100% pure, it is the ultimate in water quality.
But they can not from a practical sense do a whole home, so it is for drinking at the sink with second tap, cooking makes much better tea & coffee.

It's good investment at $299.

Quote:
The Nova system is described as a three canister filtration system. What is the useful life of a filter? How much does each filter cost?
they are sold as set of 3 for $85

Quote:
If the Nova system is installed does it eliminate the need for a water filter being used in a refrigerator?
100% correct, the money you save on those replacements in your fridge more than pay for the three in the Nova system.

Quote:
What are the warranty terms?
One year parts & labor, never had failure in the housing they are commercial not residential units.

Quote:
Is the unit installed at the water shut off valve in the garage? If not where? How much space is needed?
yes, see pic below about 28" wide 25" tall off the wall about 7"

The Villages Florida

Last edited by jimbo2012; 06-19-2016 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-19-2016, 01:39 PM
Email Reported As Spam

jimbo: thank you for the quick response. You tell me that set of three filters cost $85 appears reasonable. However I also was interested in how often these tree filters had to be replaced?
Old 06-20-2016, 07:10 AM
Sage
Arrow

Generally once a year, technically upto 26,000 gallons will give you 100% effectiveness, after that it begins to degrade, most folks here use 2000-2500 gallons of water a month, the the one year mark works.

I've had few that for some odd reason pushed it to over 40,000 gallons. When I changed the filters they were really bad, way overdue.

When that homeowner saw them, they now are on a one year schedule.

We email a reminder out once a year to change them.

FYI, there are many home owners that have been told when buying other systems their carbon never (or 5years) needs changing because it is back washed.

Nothing in my years is more dangerous info, carbon can not be back washed, the contaminants it traps in it's microscopic pores are there forever.

Lastly, bacteria begins to grow after 18 months.

So they need to be replaced before that time.

Tags
testimonials, nova

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.