Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Water Filtration/Treatment Systems (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/water-filtration-treatment-systems-311/)
-   -   NOVA Water Filtrations (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/water-filtration-treatment-systems-311/nova-water-filtrations-183303/)

Nova Filtration 07-22-2016 09:17 AM

Thank you Mark

salgent 11-18-2016 05:17 PM

Nova Water System - The Best

I had Bob come and install a triple system to my existing water softener that was supposed to be utilized for drinking water also.Well without the Nova installed the water would never have tasted so good. No smell, fresh water, no more bottle water and the customer service is highly professional. Thank you Bob, we feel very comfortable giving you referrals and testimonials.

jimbo2012 11-18-2016 05:48 PM

Much appreciated.

jimbo2012 11-19-2016 07:06 AM

reminder Polo Grounds today 10-4

https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/si...53579535965587

bdrybob 01-14-2017 07:27 AM

My wife complains that its hard to get "bubbles" when taking a shower in TV. We currently have no filter or softener. Would your NOVA system change this, or do we need a softener to get more suds?

Bob S.

Village of Hillsborough

mic4me 01-14-2017 08:13 AM

My wife noticed the difference immediately

Just had the NOVA system installed this week. My wife noticed the difference in the taste of her coffee the next morning. Happy wife ... Brad did the installation in less than an hour, was professional, knowledgable and friendly. Total cost was less than I had expected before I found out about NOVA. After a week, a very satisfied customer. By the way, I have a new Fridge water filter for sale if you are interested since it's no longer needed.

cmj1210 01-14-2017 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mic4me (Post 1347091)
Just had the NOVA system installed this week. My wife noticed the difference in the taste of her coffee the next morning. Happy wife ... Brad did the installation in less than an hour, was professional, knowledgable and friendly. Total cost was less than I had expected before I found out about NOVA. After a week, a very satisfied customer. By the way, I have a new Fridge water filter for sale if you are interested since it's no longer needed.

We are having ours done next Friday. Brad will also be doing ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jimbo2012 01-21-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdrybob (Post 1347080)
My wife complains that its hard to get "bubbles" when taking a shower in TV. We currently have no filter or softener. Would your NOVA system change this, or do we need a softener to get more suds?

Bob S.

Village of Hillsborough

Hi Bob

Sorry for late reply, I was away.

Call us anytime to discuss options, 352.566.2649

Bob

RickeyD 02-03-2017 11:53 PM

You have 3 filter canisters. What are the micron ratings for the three starting from the first to the last ? And, what do you charge for these filter replacements ?

Thanks...:ho:

jimbo2012 02-04-2017 06:29 AM

Rick, we'll be at the H&G Chilli event today at LSL, stop by I'll show and explain everything

junction29 02-04-2017 08:48 AM

Where

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo2012 (Post 1355781)
Rick, we'll be at the H&G Chilli event today at LSL, stop by I'll show and explain everything

Hi Bob
Do you know where your stand will be
We plan on popping by and saying thank you for a great system
Andy

ggnlars 05-21-2017 01:54 PM

Why do I need to filter the whole house water? Does it smell bad? I am used to softening most, not all of the house water. The softener salt will leave a taste in the water and can impact plants and grass from hose bibs. Even if it does not matter to the plants, a significant amount of you water use is irrigation. Why does it need to be filtered? The same would go for the pool and spa. In this case the clorine system is doing that job.

For drinking water, as you indicated adding the RO system at select locations would be enough. That is usually only one or two locations. The amount of water used for our consumption would be a small portion of the total. Again, why filter all of the water?

Nova Filtration 05-21-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggnlars (Post 1401372)
Why do I need to filter the whole house water? Does it smell bad? I am used to softening most, not all of the house water. The softener salt will leave a taste in the water and can impact plants and grass from hose bibs. Even if it does not matter to the plants, a significant amount of you water use is irrigation. Why does it need to be filtered? The same would go for the pool and spa. In this case the clorine system is doing that job.

For drinking water, as you indicated adding the RO system at select locations would be enough. That is usually only one or two locations. The amount of water used for our consumption would be a small portion of the total. Again, why filter all of the water?

Ok I'll and answer herein as best I can, but if you call us we can get into more details. 566.2649

The water here does have a smell yes and bad taste, a softener may work for some needs but it is secondary to a whole house filter.

A softener only softens doesn't filter (the impact on plants is from using salt rather than potassium chloride in it's place {a better option}

the irrigation is a separate water source/supply than your drinking or potable water, look at your lawn there are two black plates on on each property line.

Why filter the water you ask well it is loaded with sediment (a lot of it), it has over 100 chemicals in it which our filter will remove and we have independent lab tests to back that up.

the water will be better than bottled water thru out your home.
drinking
bathing
laundry
brushing your teeth
dishwasher
ice cubes (makes better daiquiris)
Fridge water dispenser
water in the pool is much clearer and the chemicals react better with clean water

All for 575 installed.

You mentioned an RO filter at several locations, that will cost more, and you will not check off anything on above list except drinking.

The correct location for an RO is the kitchen sink.

I've been doing water chemistry over 40 years on marine & tropical fish, I know what it take to get great water

call

golfnut 07-14-2017 03:42 PM

I've had the three filter system for 11 months and absolutely love it, best investment I've made in a long time, water tastes much better, clothes are whiter/cleaner and tile in shower stays cleaner longer. I do have a question, I'm getting ready to replace the filters and feel I can do it myself, when I pick up the filters how much is the tool I need to do the job?

Thanks, Ed

Nova Filtration 07-14-2017 07:13 PM

Hi, Ed it's only $10, but it once

Thanks for your endorsement.

Bob & Brad