Tired of soap scum in the shower?
Tired of dry, itchy skin?

JUST PLAIN TIRED OF BAD WATER?
Call Today!
352-748-PURE(7873)

Serving The Villages and surrounding Counties since 1995

Call for your Complimentary $50 Gift Card & Water analysis
*Outback*Bonefish*Carrabba's*

* not affiliated with Bloomin Brands-one gift card per household- does not apply to existing customers

352-748-PURE(7873)

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Last edited by Ad poster; 03-29-2022 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-29-2023, 01:39 PM

Very amazed-I just have to share. We’ve had the nova system installed on our home a year and a half ago. We thought that it would take care of any and all junk in our water. After the install, I still couldn’t drink the water right out of the tap and purchased a Brita filter. I called nova up to find out what was wrong that I still couldn’t drink the tapwater. They just told me what I really needed was reverse osmosis. We have a neighbor who had the Pegasus system. I could drink the water right out of her tap! We called Pegasus, Larry came right out and tested the water coming out of the nova filter. We still had chlorine AND all kinds of contaminants! No surprise there. Had the Pegasus system installed the next day!!
Old 04-01-2022, 03:00 PM

We were having issues with our water tasting & smelling like chlorine & it wasn't soft. We didn't want to drink it or use it in our food. Larry from Pegasus water system came by & demonstrated how we can have clear & great tasting water. Wow what a difference it made. Very clear & taste great. So much nicer to shower with. We are very happy with our water now. If anyone has problems with their water call Larry at 352 217 3841 Pegasus water treatment systems. The Chapman's
Old 03-27-2022, 11:04 AM
Default Pegasus water system

Larry from Pegasus water system came to our home in the village of Fenney. We were not happy with the taste or smell of our water. Larry showed us the issues with our water & why it was like that. He then showed us how clear our water could be with the Pegasus system. We signed up to give it a try. WOW! What a difference it made. Now we love our water & we no longer have any bad taste or smell. If you want excellent water call Larry at 352 217 3841. We're glad we did. The Chapman's.
Old 02-24-2022, 06:57 AM

We have had the new Pegasus water system for about 2 weeks and our water has never tasted better! They removed our old softer that was no longer working and installed the new one which uses potassium chloride no plant damage outside the house. The water is very soft and leaves no water spots. Larry the salesman was very friendly and honest about our water issues and it was installed the same day! We would highly recommend Pegasus.

Tags
filtration, pegasus, systems, water, website

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.