Contrails clouds

Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2019, 10:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,879 Times in 2,425 Posts
Default Contrails clouds

anybody look up yesterday see all the contrails that turned into clouds and haze? I wonder with all the solar energy push does that affect power out put? Looked like tic tax toe board turned into clouds and haze. Ok, now you SAs can enter now

Last edited by Moderator; 02-27-2019 at 08:23 AM.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:20 AM
Veteran member

They are called "contrail" clouds. "Condensation" trails. What's an SA?
Old 02-27-2019, 09:24 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
anybody look up yesterday see all the contrails that turned into clouds and haze? I wonder with all the solar energy push does that affect power out put? Looked like tic tax toe board turned into clouds and haze. Ok, now you SAs can enter now
Default Contrails clouds

Last edited by Moderator; Today at 08:23 AM.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm a bit confused here...what's new. Just saw this post and have a question:

Thread opened 1/19, apparently no rsps to initial post. Then 'Last edited by Moderator; Today at 08:23 AM.' Then this am 1 posting in response....

Can a Moderator simply edit a posting? If so - seems to me to be wrong. It's understandable for the Mod to delete an entire posting due to rule regs...but modify one's posting???

Am I missing something here?
Old 02-27-2019, 09:51 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post
Default Contrails clouds

Thread opened 1/19, apparently no rsps to initial post. Then 'Last edited by Moderator; Today at 08:23 AM.' Then this am 1 posting in response....

Can a Moderator simply edit a posting? If so - seems to me to be wrong. It's understandable for the Mod to delete an entire posting due to rule regs...but modify one's posting???

I don't know about here but I'm administrator on a guitar forum and we can "modify" another's post. We do not do it unless there are rules and regs that the posters ignore, ie: cursing, calling people out,personal attacks, ultra dirty jokes, political discussions that get out of control................etc
Steve
Old 02-27-2019, 10:04 AM
TOTV Moderator

Quote:
Default Contrails clouds

Nope. Moderators cannot edit or modify a post. The most we can do to a post is edit a misspelled title when the original title may be unclear or confusing. But the body of a post or thread is off-limits.

Old 02-27-2019, 10:19 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
Nope. Moderators cannot edit or modify a post. The most we can do to a post is edit a misspelled title when the original title may be unclear or confusing. But the body of a post or thread is off-limits.

Thanks. Understandable and logical. But can someone explain

Old 02-27-2019, 10:32 AM
TOTV Moderator

Quote:
Thanks. Understandable and logical. But can someone explain

I can’t say exactly, but because I know all the mods, I suspect there was a misspelling in the title, or a confusing title. As explained above, it’s not a question of “should not” edit a post, it’s “can not” as in not able.

Closed Thread

Tags
clouds, turned, comtrails, haze, 1rotfl

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.