Dec 15 Weather Club Meeting Cancelled Due to Severe Weather

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2022, 03:38 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

I would have thought the time would be extended to study the storm.
Old 12-17-2022, 06:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sounding View Post
The Dec 15 Weather Club meeting is cancelled due to the threat of severe weather. However, the same talk (How The Oceans Influence Our Weather) will be given Dec 16 (Friday) at 4 PM at the Lake Miona Recreation Center for the Philosophy Club.
That thread title reminds me of when the Investment Club claimed bankruptcy. And the Soccer Club disbanded because its members couldn't kick. And, of course, then the Hockey Club Rink became all p__ked-up. And the Duck Hunting Club get-together was rained out. And the Literary Club all got writers' cramps. So many cancellations!
Old 12-17-2022, 06:58 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
That thread title reminds me of when the Investment Club claimed bankruptcy. And the Soccer Club disbanded because its members couldn't kick. And, of course, then the Hockey Club Rink became all p__ked-up. And the Duck Hunting Club get-together was rained out. And the Literary Club all got writers' cramps. So many cancellations!
Reminds me of all the school and other events cancelled due to early season snowstorms and blizzards -- all of course caused by global warming.
Old 12-17-2022, 09:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,022 Times in 5,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
I thought the duck hunting club shot all the ducks and couldnt agree on what else to hunt.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
I thought the duck hunting club shot all the ducks and couldnt agree on what else to hunt.
At least someone finally "got their ducks ina row".
Closed Thread

Tags
weather, dec, club, meeting, cancelled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.