What Would You Do With An Extra 20 Years To Live...And Live Well?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 02-03-2020, 11:40 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile What Would You Do With An Extra 20 Years To Live...And Live Well?

Hello!

I'm Gianna Miceli and I'm a new sponsor to "Talk Of The Villages".

I have a question for you:

What would you do with an extra 20 years to live?

Not just 20 years from now.
20 years added onto the date you would have normally died.

Instead of living to 74, you make it to 94!

Rather than passing at 68, you live to 88.

And even more important than how many years you live, it’s how many years you live without pain, discomfort or chronic disease?

How many years that you live enjoying your life, looking and feeling gorgeous, AND on control of aging and feeling amazing.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY QUICK INTRODUCTORY VIDEO!

Last edited by GiannaMiceli; 02-03-2020 at 11:53 AM. Reason: fix video
Old 02-03-2020, 04:01 PM
Sage

After viewing your video it seems your program is geared toward woman and particularly those who want to lose weight. As a male who is 5'9" and 150 pounds age 69, is any of your programs helpful for a man who is already fit?
Old 02-03-2020, 04:06 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Yes fit John!

Thanks for responding to today's thread John.

I've always helped those who could relate most to my own health recovery story, but what I share for optimal health is for everyone. Let's discuss offline for privacy. Pease email me at missmiceli@protonmail.com or better yet, call me at 914-455-1800. Whatever you prefer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
After viewing your video it seems your program is geared toward woman and particularly those who want to lose weight. As a male who is 5'9" and 150 pounds age 69, is any of your programs helpful for a man who is already fit?
Old 02-03-2020, 10:47 PM
Soaring Eagle member

It would depend entirely on the state of the planet, the country, the state, and whatever neighborhood I'm living in. It'd also depend on my finances and social life. I don't even know what I'm going to do if I live the next 10 years, and I'm only 58 and healthy.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:55 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.

At 78? I don't know. On my father's side for the last 100 years most ancestors lived well into their nineties. On my mother's side they only lived into their eighties. It is a roll of the dice. They smoked, drank, ate whatever they wanted to eat and did not exercise. One great grandmother who lived to 98 took a LOT of aspirin.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 02-04-2020, 05:34 AM

I have not seen your video, but most likely you are trying to develop business for yourself, and I don't have a problem with that. However, I do believe in staying far away from doctors, drugs, hospitals, etc. I believe the 3 best doctors in the world are sunshine, laughter, and exercise, (you may wish to add good nutrition, love making, etc).For a relatively healthy person, keeping a positive attitude, a smile on your face and believing in the three best doctors in the world will go a long way in keeping you healthy. And don't poison yourself with alcohol, smoke, or many of the drugs that are constantly being pushed by Big Pharm. All said IMHO. I should add that there are those who are stricken with a disease of some sort, not through any fault of their own, who need doctors, drugs etc. Those folks have my empathy. (Yes empathy, not sympathy.)
Old 02-04-2020, 06:39 AM

Enjoyed your video and Podcast. Please have a group seminar so we can get to meet you, hear and see you live. Thank you so much and I’m interested and did subscribe to learn more. You made my day because I love to learn, grow and know more of how I can take better care of my body. Thank you so much for your expertise woman to woman. Appreciate you and I’m ready to meet you, know you and get healthier with you. Let’s Go!
Old 02-04-2020, 07:48 AM
Sage

I would wish that additional 20 more years be granted to as many as possible.

Last edited by billethkid; 02-04-2020 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Second thought!
Old 02-04-2020, 08:28 AM

I would focus on the only aspects of life that are genuinely important if I had an additional 20 years...family, friends, living by the Golden Rule, and of course my aligning myself to God’s Will.

After losing my best friend, my husband, my Mom, and my Dad within a short period of time, I realize just how life can change or end any moment so I don’t take the future for granted. Every day is a gift.

Your question assumes that we would know when our lives will end and have a guaranty of good health in until death. Your question reminds me of the song “One More Day” by Diamond Rio.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:05 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Hey Orange Blossom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
It would depend entirely on the state of the planet, the country, the state, and whatever neighborhood I'm living in. It'd also depend on my finances and social life. I don't even know what I'm going to do if I live the next 10 years, and I'm only 58 and healthy.
I feel you!! But if you're going go live, you might as well live as optimally as you can.
Hope to meet you when I get down there soon. I'll be having some fun workshops.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:10 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Hey Mana!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
At 78? I don't know. On my father's side for the last 100 years most ancestors lived well into their nineties. On my mother's side they only lived into their eighties. It is a roll of the dice. They smoked, drank, ate whatever they wanted to eat and did not exercise. One great grandmother who lived to 98 took a LOT of aspirin.
Well I'm happy to help everyone have the most optimal energy while they're here. Quality over quantity. Thank you for commenting.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:13 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswirs View Post
I have not seen your video, but most likely you are trying to develop business for yourself, and I don't have a problem with that. However, I do believe in staying far away from doctors, drugs, hospitals, etc. I believe the 3 best doctors in the world are sunshine, laughter, and exercise, (you may wish to add good nutrition, love making, etc).For a relatively healthy person, keeping a positive attitude, a smile on your face and believing in the three best doctors in the world will go a long way in keeping you healthy. And don't poison yourself with alcohol, smoke, or many of the drugs that are constantly being pushed by Big Pharm. All said IMHO. I should add that there are those who are stricken with a disease of some sort, not through any fault of their own, who need doctors, drugs etc. Those folks have my empathy. (Yes empathy, not sympathy.)
Thanks!! I agree!
I teach about gut health being the key to all the rest, man or woman.
I am 100% against Pharma. Every person's personal decision.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:18 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLBNJ View Post
Enjoyed your video and Podcast. Please have a group seminar so we can get to meet you, hear and see you live. Thank you so much and I’m interested and did subscribe to learn more. You made my day because I love to learn, grow and know more of how I can take better care of my body. Thank you so much for your expertise woman to woman. Appreciate you and I’m ready to meet you, know you and get healthier with you. Let’s Go!
Thanks! Looking forward to meeting the tribe.
I'm a childless unmarried woman with a purpose.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:36 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiannaMiceli View Post
Thanks! Looking forward to meeting the tribe.
I'm a childless unmarried woman with a purpose.

Probably why you will live longer than most of us!
Old 02-04-2020, 09:59 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
So far nobody has responded to the question....maybe one came close by stating not knowing 10 let alone 20.

At a healthy and active 83 (thank GOD every day!) We hope to physically and mentally be able to continue with the current life style we enjoy here in TV. Twenty more years would allow us to go on more cruises (we go at least twice per year now) and travel at least as much as we do now.

And I would wish that additional 20 more years be granted to as many as possible to participate in as well.
Good to know! Thanks for sharing! I've never been on a cruise.
Travel is all I care about for my future.
I want to see it all.

Tags
years, live, feeling, extra, important

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.