Maximus Glass is the best. With five being the highest number I give them a High 5

Closed Thread
Old 08-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Default Maximus Glass is the best. With five being the highest number I give them a High 5

I wanted a glass top for my wood dining room table. I called Maximus Glass, they specialized in custom glass work. They are they honest, clean, and prompt. and priced right. Others charge for delivery,Not Maxiumus, others charge for doing measurements, not Maximus. The owner Brett. came out exactly the time he said he would. Educated me on the types of glass. He made my custom glass top for my table on the spot, My glass top was a perfect fit, l would use them again, and definitely recommend them.
Thank you Brett, for a wonderful top to my wood dining room table.
Judy Daddona a Happy Villager
Old 08-07-2015, 07:01 PM

Agree! Maximus glass has done 3 different {and varied} jobs for us. All done very well. Will definitely have him do future jobs for us.
Closed Thread

Tags
glass, top, table, maximus, brett, charge, dining, custom, room, wood, wonderful, recommend, time, educated, fit, perfect, spot, made, types, priced, high, give, wanted, called, number

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.