TOTV SPONSOR
Default The Travel Journal: From Women's Inner Circle Exclusive Experience

The Travel Journal

The Ultimate Travel Journal

A woman’s Blueprint for crafting:
meaningful moments
unforgettable adventures
and memories to last a lifetime!

Are you frustrated because you couldn’t remember the specific details of a special trip, or that all the memories seem to have blended together?
I totally understand, because trust me I’ve been there.
If you’re like most women, you probably know what it’s like to plan all the details for an amazing trip, and then after you get back all the fabulous memories seem to have blended together, and on top of that you had some amazing a-ha moments that you now can’t even remember.
And we all know this leads to disappointment and frustration.
Up until now there have been journals that you can write in as you travel.
The only problem with most is that’s what they end up being ~ just a glorified itinerary of your trip.
That’s why today I’m so excited to share with you my latest creation, The Ultimate Travel Journal.
A woman’s Blueprint to crafting meaningful moments, unforgettable adventures, and memories to last a lifetime.

My name is Holli Rovenger and for the last 20 plus years I’ve worked with women to empower them to step into their best lives. I am trained as a dietitian and a business woman. In addition, I have traveled extensively, been told I have exquisite taste, and have been called “classy” and “sassy.”
Using my organizational skills and amazing attention to detail, I have written this book for you to learn how to take your travel and memories to the next level.
As the name suggests, this is a journal plus so much more. It’s really like two books in one ~ a planner and a journal.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL JOURNAL!

Tags
circle, exclusive, journal, travel, ultimate, womens, experience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.