What's going on with Alden Bungalows?

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2016, 07:38 PM
Default What's going on with Alden Bungalows?

My husband and I have pretty much been keeping tabs on the newest CYV's that are for sale. We noticed it has been some time since any new ones have been released in Collier at Alden Bungalows. Does anyone have any insight on this?
Old 04-18-2016, 09:13 PM
Veteran member

We bought in Antrim Dells on the other side of Brownwood. There are a few resales here you might want to check out. We noticed they pulled a few off the market in Alden during high season. Our guess was that the used some of those for the Preview plan but not sure. I am surprised they have not built out this neighborhood but they have so many to sell in Pine Ridge and Osceola Hills and a very limited supply of lots in Alden, there is no hurry to focus on it I guess.

Old 04-18-2016, 10:11 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

I noticed when I was leaving Publix the other day, they were building several new ones in Alden.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by msendo View Post
My husband and I have pretty much been keeping tabs on the newest CYV's that are for sale. We noticed it has been some time since any new ones have been released in Collier at Alden Bungalows. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I respectfully suggest that your Villages Sales Rep would have the latest info.
Closed Thread

Tags
bungalows, alden, noticed, time, insight, collier, released, pretty, husband, keeping, cyvs, newest, tabs, sale

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.