View Single Post

Old 02-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Well before I can offer an opinion I would like to know what the OP's definition of unreasonable?

Let me offer this example. I was at a station yesterday it was quite crowded so I was waiting for a car to exit so I could pull up to the pump. I had been there waiting for at least one minute when some guy pulls up blocking me and the car wanting to exit. He insists that I back up so he could pull into a parking spot. I insist that he back up so the guy could exit and I could pull in. I believe he was unreasonable and I am sure he thought I was unreasonable but he is the one who was blocking both cars. In a fit of anger he backed up slightly and then pulled around my car coming very close to hitting it. He pulled into a parking spot and went into the convenience store. I was entering the store when he came out and he tried to stare me down but I grew up around guys whose stares could run your blood cold. So I looked him in the eye and said "Good morning"

See what I mean

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so is unreasonableness
My version of unreasonableness can be read of the forum every day from someone not being served in a restaurant in ten minutes and leaving, saving seats in the squares, having to pay .50 for an extra cup of something or someone's point of view being marginalized. The best one is being in a store and some people act like they are the only ones in the store, because they are in their own world and "it's all about me" type attitude. The list is endless.

Some people need to get over themselves and start realizing there are other people in the world they should provide kindness, as opposed to being mean. One would do much better by communicating their needs, in a pleasant way.

Life is too short to be too little!!!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).