View Single Post

Old 02-25-2015, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Good Lord, do you righties really believe The things you say, or are you delusional or fabricators? Google "gender pay gap" and you will get pages and pages of actual RESEARCH backing the gender pay gap. Here is but one of many articles for your edification.
The Simple Truth about the Gender Pay Gap (Spring 2015) : AAUW: Empowering Women Since 1881
in my experience in the professional world, I have never known this to be true. Pay was based on experience and education and had nothing to do with one's gender. As a woman, I was paid at the same rate as my male co-workers. However, what I do see happening now in my profession is a LOT of white male discrimination. I have watched in horror as some very honorable white male co-workers have been accused of things that they had never done and then been subsequently fired. I thought when I first saw this happen that it was an isolated incident until I started reading about it happening to others in professional journals in my field of work. Now there is the real disgrace!!