View Single Post

Old 11-25-2015, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j8384 View Post
I appreciate everyone's input, some quite humerous, some really good advice. Again, I have not seen the dog in our yard since animal control came out a couple weeks ago, but, I am sure it will come over at some point since the owners still let the dog loose to potty. Guess I should call animal control and see what they say. Oh, I never mentioned that this dog, which I am sure is extremely friendly to their family and friends, is also aggressive/protective. I also saw at the beginning of the summer, that as my lawn guy was walking out back working, their dog was also out back loose. The dog started barking aggressively towards the worker. Neither owner was out back, and they had a difficult time getting their dog to come home. I am sure they would deny this happened. I am done, thanks for trying to help.
If their dog bites one of your service people AND is off leash that's a solution to your problem a sad one for sure. Best of luck with this. I wouldn't give up with Animal Control and ask what the next step would be. I don't know the ins and outs of Animal Control and laws but I would think they could do something before there's a biting issue, etc. I wish the owners could get fined. That's something they would understand!