View Single Post

Old 06-15-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Moron MBXYZ.... The shooter used a SKA 7.62 ASSAULT STYLE RIFLE PURCHASED LEGALLY. Also had a Smith & Wesson 9mm pistol.

You really shouldn't call someone a moron when you are ignorant of guns. Where did you get "SKA 7.62 Assault style rifle?" I don't know what you are referring to when you say SKA 7.62, but it was reported that someone observed an AR15 and a 9mm pistol. Both of them are semi-automatic, not Assault rifles. If you are suggesting that he might have had an AK-47 rifle, that is 7.62mm and also semi-automatic, and perfectly legally owned.

There are millions of guns in America. Which one do you feel is better suited for assaulting innocent people and acceptable to you? Which ones do you find less deadly? A hunting rifle, bolt action is commonly used by police SWAT teams (at least was used in the past) as a sniper weapon. Pretty deadly too. A revolver is deadly and can be reloaded as fast as an automatic if you use speed loaders and know what you are doing. My son-in-law is pretty good with a compound bow.

Never mind. Discussing guns with the hysterically ignorant is not productive.

By the way, the Constitution did not specify a limit on kind of armament referenced in the 2nd Amendment. Local and federal laws made the limitations. I have deadly guns that have not once left my home with the intent to harm anyone. I believe the guns this guy used were innocent. But, I can't be sure.