Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Thread: Hole in One
View Single Post

Old 06-26-2018, 05:52 PM
Sage

I have a couple of good stories about HIO.

I was playing with a guy once and we came to a 200-yard par 3. I was very proud when I hit a four iron to four feet. One of the guys I was playing with was a higher handicap player. He takes out his driver and hit this low slice. The ball hit a large oak tree to the right of the green and caromed to a stone wall behind the green from where is richocheted into the hole for a one. I made the putt for two and lost the hole.

I knew a guy that was playing Pine Oaks Golf Course in Easton, MA. Pine Oaks is a nine holers and he was playing 18. The sixth hole is a par three right in front of the clubhouse. He made a hole in one on that hole both times around.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.