View Single Post

Old 02-23-2021, 10:07 AM
Cool David W

Join the Geek Squad at Best Buy, It will be the best $200.00 you ever spent. The Geeks will come out and hook up your TV. Any time you need help again you can have them come out for $50.00. You can have them come out without joining for $100.00 but I think joining was well worth the price and I use them a lot. I owned a company which I built from $400,000 into a company doing 10 million dollars a year in sales. I did not grow up with computers. I had a partner who was somewhat worthless that all he wanted to do was play with the computers. I handled everything else including running the day to day business. My partner retired 7 years before I did and then I hired IT people as I had 28 employees. I purchased canned software made specifically for the office products industry. I built an office supply store competing with Staples, Office Max, Office Depot and many other companies into a commercial business doing 10 million dollars a year in sales. Before buying the business I was sales manager for a wholesaler selling to office supply retailers in four states. I drove 40,000 miles a year and received a new company car of my choice, which was a perk every two to three years. Almost all of the retailers failed once staples opened up. I had an owner in Delaware commit suicide, many people I knew lost their homes, it was a tough time. I know what I an doing, have the Geek Squad come out,