View Single Post

Old 05-12-2022, 04:22 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,427 Posts

Agree. Have the police show up once or twice and maybe they'll stop doing that. I have had contractors half block my driveway many times and they are always facing the wrong direction so when they get out of their trucks they generally are standing on one of my irrigation heads, on one occasion they actually had their tire parked on my irrigation head which was destroyed and no they would not pay for it. I have politely asked them to move, some do and some don't give a crap. I've also found them filling their equipment gas tanks on my lawn and that is a definite no-no. The larger companies don't do this but the small one truck independents that are here today and gone tomorrow are the ones that don't care about anything but getting paid. My neighbor had a moving truck blocking their driveway, it was a van type trailer towed behind a box truck and they refused to move it so he called the police, the police showed up and they got a ticket for expired plates, and promptly moved it. The neighbor also called the company and let them know exactly what happened and why it happened.