Thread: BMW Owners
View Single Post

Old 04-12-2023, 03:08 PM
Location: NY, North Carolina, Georgia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Village of Bradford
Default Excellent Service at BMW of Ocala

I took my 2020 BMW X5 i40 to BMW of Ocala in March 2023 for it's 20,000 mile service. This was my first visit to BMW of Ocala since moving to The Villages in June 2022. I had an excellent experience. The place is undergoing renovations so the Service Department looked like a temporary office setting but that did not affect my service. I arrived for a 9:30 Appointment and was informed it would take 3 to 4 hours to complete the service. I waited in the Customer Lounge Area. There was plenty of Panera Bread pastries and cookies, coffee, bottled water and soft drinks available. At lunch time the dealership handed out Panera Bread Menus to all of us waiting and told us to order whatever we wanted for lunch. My Service Advisor kept me informed along the way. When my vehicle was finished, I checked out and left a happy customer. The vehicle wash was not the best but as with most dealerships, they probably run it thru an automatic car wash. I really wasn't bothered by the poor wash job.