Thread: BMW Owners
View Single Post

Old 04-14-2023, 08:26 AM
Default BMW Ocala

I read the post on BMW Ocala and unlike me I have to add to his comments. I do not trust the dealership. I brought my car to them several months ago. They told me I needed a new oil pan and gasket at a cost of $4,800.00. I told the service guy Celistino that they were wrong and they did not know where the leak was coming from. He said , it’s coming from all over the oil pan. I brought the car to a local shop here next to the Villages. I told them I needed the work done, they did not look at the car and gave me a price of $2,800.00. They ordered the parts and I brought my car in. About 2 hours later I go a call from the shop. They asked who told me I needed an oil pan and I told them BMW of Ocala. They told me that was not the problem , it was a power steering leek and an oil level monitor on the pan. My bill went from $4,800.00 at BMW Ocala to $1,200.00 at a local mechanic. Either BMW Ocala was trying to take advantage of me or they are incompetent. My suggestion, DO NOT USE BMW OCALA. !!!!!!