View Single Post

Old 12-17-2023, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
I just read about the real Gerry's dating and employment history after his wife passed away in "The Hollywood Reporter". It ain't pretty! The article goes into his work history, first as a hot tub installer, then as a maintenance man where he met a woman who became his live-in girlfriend (made to share expenses) until she put on a few extra pounds and he kicked her out. Other girlfriends he met at a local bar. Wow, just wow! This is not the narrative the show presents. He also used the same lines he uses on the show with ex-girlfriends.

The story is in the Hollywood Reporter. Golden Bachelor Gerry Turner’s Secret Ex-Girlfriend Speaks Out – The Hollywood Reporter

I think he wanted Leslie but I noticed he lit up like a Christmas Tree when Theresa responded to his inquiry of what she did for a living - "finance".
manaboutown....all is not as it appears on TV...real people are flawed and Gerry definitely had a way to swoon women. I still think if someone is going to marry a background check is mandatory!