View Single Post

Old 05-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Default We are finally coming down to puchase a home!!!!!

We are leaving this Friday to travel to TV. We are going to buy a home while we are there. I have a few questions and I know I will get good advise here.

First, what are the pros and cons of Siding vs Stucco. We are leaning to Stucco but there are sure some cute homestyles in siding. What is needed for maintenance on each type. What are the drawbacks. I have heard there is a problem with siding. Does it still exist. I once got lactic acidosis and only had a 1/3 million chance of getting it. If I purchase siding, my house would probably be the one effected. IS this still an issue?

Since our friends are all south of 466 we will probably go that route. I thought it might be advantageous to stay close to Canal Street. Yes or no...or does it matter? Where is the New town square located. I am sure it is on here somewhere but can't seem to find it.

Is there anything I can't live without... or will be sorry I did? Golf cart garage or no? Anything I am not thinking of? Thanks in advance. If you see a short, pleasing but quite plump, medium blonde grinning from ear to ear this weekend and the next week, it will be me, Say HI. Sally

Last edited by SALYBOW; 05-03-2010 at 02:03 PM.