View Single Post

Old 02-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
i am from deer park!! maybe we could just have a big Long Island party one evening? all it takes is to get a room at a rec center near you, reserve a night and post it on here and maybe in the recreation news! a monthly club is a lot of work and the last club folded because of lack of help, but a one-time party, with everyone bringing pot luck, and maybe some ice breakers for everyone to be forced to mingle, could be a lot of fun....ideas anyone?
From the previous thread about LI clubs, the posts and PM's I received tell me there is much interest. Your idea of one meeting is a lot less troublesome than a monthly commitment. If people agree, I will check with Sterling Heights or Fishhawk Rec Centers and see if we can be given a room near the end of the month. Are we interested. Can I ask for a room big enough to fit 30 people?

A show of hands... Who is interested? I don't want to book a room and be the only person to show up.