PDA

View Full Version : Best Irish Joke

JanetandCarol
11-30-2007, 09:03 PM
This should make everyone smile for the weekend.

The best Irish joke

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife!"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the proze for the Best toast of the night"

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"

John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside my wife."
"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come."

Have a great weekend. JanetandCarol (from cold Hamburg, New York)

Taltarzac
11-30-2007, 09:07 PM
This should make everyone smile for the weekend.

The best Irish joke

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife!"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the proze for the Best toast of the night"

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"

John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside my wife."
"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come."

Have a great weekend. JanetandCarol (from cold Hamburg, New York)

Writing that joke must have warmed you up a little? :joke:

EYANKOWSKI
11-30-2007, 09:23 PM
TWO IRISH MEN ARE SITTING AT A BAR THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND SAY YOU LOOK
LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW WHERE DO YOU LIVE SAYS ONE IN DUBLIN SAYS THE OTHER
WHAT A SMALL WORLD THATS WHERE I LIVE :beer2:THE OTHER ONE SAYS ON WHAT STREET DO YOU LIVE SHEA STREET SAYS THE OTHER I LIVE ON SHEA STREET TOO AND WHAT NUMBER STREET WOULD THAT BE SAYS THE OTHER #11 HE SAYS AND THE OTHER SAYS THATS WHERE I LIVE
JUST THEN THE OWNER OF THE BAR COMES IN AND SAYS TO THE BAR TENDER WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE AND HE SAYS OH ITS THE OBRIEN TWINS THERE DRUNK AGAIN

:beer2: :beer2: :beer2:

SteveFromNY
12-19-2007, 03:47 PM
An Irishman sits at the bar and orders 3 beers at a time, every day, day in and day out.

One daythe bartender asks him "Why do you always order 3 drinks at a time?" His response, "Me 2 brothers are off at war, and to remember them each we have a drink together, we do." The bartender is moved by this, and happily continues to serve 3 at a time.

A few days later, the Irishman orders only two drinks. The bartender is disheartened, thinking one of the brothers has been killed in the war. He gives his condolences to the Irishman who replies "Nae laddie, me brothers are fine. It's me, I've given up drinking."

Sgt Mac
12-19-2007, 04:47 PM
I have some really great one. . . :redface: But I can tell them anymore

So just Smile :joke: ??? >:(

l2ridehd
12-19-2007, 06:07 PM
BEST BAR

Two Irishman and a Polish man are at the bar having had a few to many drinks. Sean says, "Aye, you know this place is a good bar..... but if you go down to O'Brien's, when you buy two drinks, they give you the third drink on the house. Thats nothing says John, go down to Shannesy's and everytime you buy a drink, Mike Shannesy himself comes over says hello and buys you the next drink on him. Best bar in town.

The Polish guy Ludwik, raise's his head off the bar and slurs, thats nothing. Go over to Baltazar's, they buy you the first drink, then buy you the second drink, give you the third drink and then take you out back and make passionate love to you.

Sean and Mike are just in awe: "Where is this place, are they open? Does that happen to you every time you go there?

Well Ludwik says, I personally have never gone, but me sister Klara goes there every Saturday night.

l2ridehd
12-19-2007, 06:51 PM
That's not a pig..... That's a wild Boar. It's in front of a winery in Northern Sonoma CA. First one to name it will get a free glass of their wine from me. And they do make some great wines.

l2ridehd
12-19-2007, 08:10 PM
No, that's not it. Hint 1. They spend about 5 million every year just on the landscape to make the place pretty.

l2ridehd
12-19-2007, 09:20 PM
I suppose I should say times up anyway. It's taken in front of Ferrari Carano winery in what they actually call Dry Creek valley in Northern Sonoma county CA.

redwitch
12-19-2007, 10:06 PM
Thought it looked familiar. One of my favorite stops in the wine country is the Matsui Winery. Whenever we went to Calistoga, we'd stop at the Matsui, buy some food and have a picnic on the grounds. Became an accidental tradition.

l2ridehd
12-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Have done the exact same thing several times. Last time I was there, a couple friends we were with decided to buy this cheese that smelled like dirty feet. Had to throw it away it smelled the car up so bad. I usually go to Healdsburg as most of the California wines I really like are around there. Jordan, Silver Oak, Ferrari Carano, Raffinelli, Simi, Alexander Valley, Hanna, and several others. Stay at Villa Mesina or Camellia Inn and just enjoy. Passport wine weekend in Dry Creek Valley is a great time to go (April I think this year) or during September when grapes are being harvested.