PDA

View Full Version : Two Passenger Golf Cart Rental

Topper1
04-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Has anyone rented a 2 passenger Cart from Reids Cart Rental. If so how was the service and how was the Cart.

carm310
04-16-2010, 07:52 PM
We rented a 4 passenger from Reid's in November and we were very happy with the service, quality of cart. Much better than previous rentals through other sources. Very professional in the way they did business with us. We are using them again this summer. If all goes well they will contimue to have our business.

redwitch
04-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Sorry, never heard of Reid's. What are their rates and what kind of carts (gas, electric, both) do they rent?

I highly recommend Jim Followell for rentals. He has good carts, gives good service and actually believes his word is his bond.

Topper1
04-16-2010, 08:07 PM
We rented a 4 passenger from Reid's in November and we were very happy with the service, quality of cart. Much better than previous rentals through other sources. Very professional in the way they did business with us. We are using them again this summer. If all goes well they will contimue to have our business.

Thanks Carm -
Was the 4 Passenger Cart like their website picture of the cart??

bkcunningham1
04-16-2010, 08:10 PM
I Googled both Jim Followell and Reids for golf cart rentals and came up with nothing. Are you allowed to post links to their sites or give telephone numbers? I sure would appreciate being able to get in touch with them about renting a cart for a week in May. Thank you B.K.

redwitch
04-17-2010, 03:48 AM
I doubt that Jim has a website -- he's just pretty well known with the "locals" and really doesn't advertise anywhere. He does pretty good in TV with just word of mouth. Anyway, you can reach him at 352/259-7525.

MelZ
04-17-2010, 06:08 PM
I doubt that Jim has a website -- he's just pretty well known with the "locals" and really doesn't advertise anywhere. He does pretty good in TV with just word of mouth. Anyway, you can reach him at 352/259-7525.

I've renter a 2 passenger gas cart from Jim and was very pleased with the cart and the cost.

nkrifats
04-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Rented a 2 passenger from Jim and the experience was great. Everything that is said about Jim is True.

joannej
04-17-2010, 08:37 PM
I want to rent a cart for a day. Where are the two golf cart providers located (for pickup purposes)? Thanks for your reply.