Two Passenger Golf Cart Rental

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Default Two Passenger Golf Cart Rental

Has anyone rented a 2 passenger Cart from Reids Cart Rental. If so how was the service and how was the Cart.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:52 PM

We rented a 4 passenger from Reid's in November and we were very happy with the service, quality of cart. Much better than previous rentals through other sources. Very professional in the way they did business with us. We are using them again this summer. If all goes well they will contimue to have our business.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Sorry, never heard of Reid's. What are their rates and what kind of carts (gas, electric, both) do they rent?

I highly recommend Jim Followell for rentals. He has good carts, gives good service and actually believes his word is his bond.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-16-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carm310 View Post
We rented a 4 passenger from Reid's in November and we were very happy with the service, quality of cart. Much better than previous rentals through other sources. Very professional in the way they did business with us. We are using them again this summer. If all goes well they will contimue to have our business.
Thanks Carm -
Was the 4 Passenger Cart like their website picture of the cart??
Old 04-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Sage

I Googled both Jim Followell and Reids for golf cart rentals and came up with nothing. Are you allowed to post links to their sites or give telephone numbers? I sure would appreciate being able to get in touch with them about renting a cart for a week in May. Thank you B.K.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:48 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I doubt that Jim has a website -- he's just pretty well known with the "locals" and really doesn't advertise anywhere. He does pretty good in TV with just word of mouth. Anyway, you can reach him at 352/259-7525.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via Yahoo to MelZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I doubt that Jim has a website -- he's just pretty well known with the "locals" and really doesn't advertise anywhere. He does pretty good in TV with just word of mouth. Anyway, you can reach him at 352/259-7525.
I've renter a 2 passenger gas cart from Jim and was very pleased with the cart and the cost.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:28 PM
nkrifats

Rented a 2 passenger from Jim and the experience was great. Everything that is said about Jim is True.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:37 PM

I want to rent a cart for a day. Where are the two golf cart providers located (for pickup purposes)? Thanks for your reply.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.