PDA

View Full Version : Torn between churches

hulahips
05-28-2012, 07:58 AM
First of all we were going to St Pauls Polish Catholic church in Belleview and LOVE Father Mark!! I've never been in a church where you actually are made to laugh!! He is warm, caring, funny, and just a wonderful priest.

then we tried village view and love that church also. The energy, the people, the atmosphere. We are so torn. We love both. How do you choose?

graciegirl
05-28-2012, 08:01 AM
First of all we were going to St Pauls Polish Catholic church in Belleview and LOVE Father Mark!! I've never been in a church where you actually are made to laugh!! He is warm, caring, funny, and just a wonderful priest.

then we tried village view and love that church also. The energy, the people, the atmosphere. We are so torn. We love both. How do you choose?

Well if you are a cradle Catholic, that should make the choice a little easier,and a lot clearer, but to the big guy, he probably isn't picky. We will all find out in the not too distant future.

And in order to decide you could pray about it.

villager
05-28-2012, 11:45 AM
So, go to both! Hubby and I are in the same boat. We like two churches so we decide the night before which one we're going to. They are both very different and makes it more fun.

asianthree
05-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Both it sometimes takes time to make a choice

Mimivillager
05-28-2012, 03:27 PM
We laugh at Northlake Presbyterian also!

ActsOfKindness
11-17-2012, 05:25 PM
go to both and dont choose. go one sunday to one service and to an earlier service to the other church and God will direct your path. blessings..marlene and arnie in lynnhaven
p.s. JESUS IS LORD amen