PDA

View Full Version : Prayer group non denominational starting in my home

ActsOfKindness
11-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Hello to all who read this. I am a believer in Jesus for over 35 years my hubby and i come from jewish background. we are born again spirit filled believers in Jesus Christ. I am seeking to form a family of believers here in the villages knitted together in Gods love and true bonding friendship . I do not want church or to play church, I want a hands on...intimate spirit led fellowship of people who love the lord and want to love each other and not play church every sunday.that will be there for each other and pray for each other and LOVE each other with His love. The villages, denoted for being the friendliest hometown right? i dont want friendly i want friends. and i want to be a FRIEND. if anyone is led after reading this to have the courage to write me flowerpower55@gmail.com or call me 352 633 2246.. im your gal. Im neither a scholar or a pastor or anything special but i care about people and i dont want just a social gathering in my life. i want the real deal? what about you? call me. write me. lets see how far God takes this in our lives. its not about our age here..its about our hearts. thanks for reading this . God bless you. love in Christ marlene and arnie in lynnhaven village

california dreamer
12-08-2012, 03:08 PM
This sounds like a great idea! Count me in. I just know that there are other Spirit-filled Christians out there. We will be in TV in late December, Marlene. Thank you for taking a chance and opening your home for other believers to meet. See ya soon!:wave: