PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly Factor Moving

rubicon
07-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Is the O'Reilly Factor leaving Fox News and is it going to MSNBC? If true does anyone know why? Is Megan Kelly going to fill the O'Reilly Factor slot?

wendyquat
07-25-2013, 08:14 AM
Is the O'Reilly Factor leaving Fox News and is it going to MSNBC? If true does anyone know why? Is Megan Kelly going to fill the O'Reilly Factor slot?

This was supposed to happen in May but may have been delayed due to her pregnancy!

BILL O’REILLY LEAVING FOX NEWS | Weekly World News (http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/53819/bill-oreilly-leaving-fox-news/)

rubicon
07-25-2013, 08:33 AM
Wendy thank you. I totally missed this story. I am not a big O'Reilly fan because he is one of those talk show host who asks a question of a guest and then answers it. And I am not surprised he went head on with management because he is a legend in his own mind

kbace6
07-25-2013, 08:49 AM
This was supposed to happen in May but may have been delayed due to her pregnancy!

BILL O’REILLY LEAVING FOX NEWS | Weekly World News (http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/53819/bill-oreilly-leaving-fox-news/)

Not so fast. I have not watched him in quite a while, but this rumor seems to be fiction.

Bill O'Reilly Leaving Fox News Network-Fiction! (http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/Bill-OReilly-070213.htm)

gomoho
07-25-2013, 08:49 AM
I believe Bill O'Reillys numbers prove him to be a legend in more than his own mind. Hope this isn't going to happen, but if it does he worked his butt off and I guess will now reap the rewards. I have ups and downs with him but believe he is fair,balanced and unafraid to state what he believes.

Birdie Dreamer
07-25-2013, 08:50 AM
Weekly World News is a spoof site. Equivalent of the National Enquirer. Bill and CNN don't quite share the same philosophy.

REDCART
07-25-2013, 08:56 AM
Wendy thank you. I totally missed this story. I am not a big O'Reilly fan because he is one of those talk show host who asks a question of a guest and then answers it. And I am not surprised he went head on with management because he is a legend in his own mind

Maybe you missed this story because it didn't happen in May as the article predicted. Add this rumor to a long list of rumors regularly circulated on TOTV. The Wall St Journal would have been a credible source because if O'Reilly left FNC it would pose a serious financial crisis for FNC but it hasn't appeared there yet.

MikeV
07-25-2013, 09:04 AM
I DVR his program every night. I believe his show is the only one telling the truth about the issues we face. His tone can sometimes be a little harsh but like Glenn Beck if you get past the personality issues you may have and check what they are saying it will amaze you at how accurate they really are.

billethkid
07-25-2013, 09:04 AM
from FOX to MSNBC????

Would that not qualify as "mission impossible"?

When one swings from right to left one is either a hypocrit or under the influence.....we aren't talking about a politician here!!!

btk

DaleMN
07-25-2013, 09:05 AM
O'Reilly and MSNBC?........never. :doh:

Irishmen
07-25-2013, 09:06 AM
So he would be sandwiched between AL Sharpton, Matthews, and Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes gets the boot. I don't see it. That would be interesting.?..

Golfingnut
07-25-2013, 09:06 AM
Plus he is they only interesting person on fox.

chachacha
07-25-2013, 09:10 AM
O'Reilly is the BEST!!! i love his talking points. monday he made history with his comments on the problems in black communities. wish i knew how to share those things!

Suzi
07-25-2013, 09:18 AM
I absolutely LOVE O'Reilly. Some can say "he's full of himself" but I consider him "confident". His morals and principles are without question. He is tough on his guests but for the most part, he is correct and keeps them on topic without the bull that the guests tend to wander to. I could have kissed him with his recent "talking points" segment. I grew up in Detroit and this conversation has been needed for years. I believe he took a HUGE risk in addressing this race issue. He said many of the things that every politician would be afraid to say. I HONESTLY can say: for the first time in 40 years, I might be hopeful that these race issues can calmly and rationally be discussed. I am so proud of him. He said everything I would have said if I could speak as eloquently as he.

SanFranDianne
07-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller are coming to Jacksonville one Saturday this Fall. That should be a hoot!

graciegirl
07-25-2013, 10:17 AM
O'Reilly is the BEST!!! i love his talking points. monday he made history with his comments on the problems in black communities. wish i knew how to share those things!

I don't watch Bill O'Reilly but I heard that very show discussed in such a positive way from both sides of the political aisle.

I wish I could see it now that I have missed it.

I don't watch politics much because the issues are so frustrating and I am too emotional. I find I sleep better if I avoid the political discussion close to bedtime.

Suzi
07-25-2013, 11:30 AM
I don't watch Bill O'Reilly but I heard that very show discussed in such a positive way from both sides of the political aisle.

I don't watch politics much because the issues are so frustrating and I am too emotional. I find I sleep better if I avoid the political discussion close to bedtime.

Oh Gracie you would be a PERFECT person to share some of your wisdom on this subject. If course, we all want you to be able to sleep, but you also have such a talent for speaking - stating your feelings with thought, respect, calm and eloquence better than any other poster on TOTV - please hear the "talking points" of mention on the network.com web-site. Then share your life experiences and ideas of how to approach this topic. We absolutely DO NOT want this to go away. Our very country and way of living is at stake. It is my opinion that if this issue can be discussed and worked on, all the other federal/national problems we have will "pale" in complexity.

buggyone
07-25-2013, 11:47 AM

Gracie,

You are absolutely right about political discussion close to bedtime. I prefer looking at an old episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond". Much more calming and makes more sense, too!

07-25-2013, 12:04 PM
The topic was a question of whether the O'Reilly show is moving to another network. That has been debunked as a rumor. The discussion then went hopelessly off topic.

Thread closed.