O'Reilly Factor Moving

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Email Reported As Spam
Default O'Reilly Factor Moving

Is the O'Reilly Factor leaving Fox News and is it going to MSNBC? If true does anyone know why? Is Megan Kelly going to fill the O'Reilly Factor slot?
Old 07-25-2013, 08:14 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Is the O'Reilly Factor leaving Fox News and is it going to MSNBC? If true does anyone know why? Is Megan Kelly going to fill the O'Reilly Factor slot?
This was supposed to happen in May but may have been delayed due to her pregnancy!

BILL O’REILLY LEAVING FOX NEWS | Weekly World News
Old 07-25-2013, 08:33 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Wendy thank you. I totally missed this story. I am not a big O'Reilly fan because he is one of those talk show host who asks a question of a guest and then answers it. And I am not surprised he went head on with management because he is a legend in his own mind
Old 07-25-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyquat View Post
This was supposed to happen in May but may have been delayed due to her pregnancy!

BILL O’REILLY LEAVING FOX NEWS | Weekly World News
Not so fast. I have not watched him in quite a while, but this rumor seems to be fiction.

Bill O'Reilly Leaving Fox News Network-Fiction!
Old 07-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Sage

I believe Bill O'Reillys numbers prove him to be a legend in more than his own mind. Hope this isn't going to happen, but if it does he worked his butt off and I guess will now reap the rewards. I have ups and downs with him but believe he is fair,balanced and unafraid to state what he believes.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:50 AM

Weekly World News is a spoof site. Equivalent of the National Enquirer. Bill and CNN don't quite share the same philosophy.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:56 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Wendy thank you. I totally missed this story. I am not a big O'Reilly fan because he is one of those talk show host who asks a question of a guest and then answers it. And I am not surprised he went head on with management because he is a legend in his own mind
Maybe you missed this story because it didn't happen in May as the article predicted. Add this rumor to a long list of rumors regularly circulated on TOTV. The Wall St Journal would have been a credible source because if O'Reilly left FNC it would pose a serious financial crisis for FNC but it hasn't appeared there yet.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Gold member

I DVR his program every night. I believe his show is the only one telling the truth about the issues we face. His tone can sometimes be a little harsh but like Glenn Beck if you get past the personality issues you may have and check what they are saying it will amaze you at how accurate they really are.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

from FOX to MSNBC????

Would that not qualify as "mission impossible"?

When one swings from right to left one is either a hypocrit or under the influence.....we aren't talking about a politician here!!!

btk
Old 07-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Platinum member

O'Reilly and MSNBC?........never.

That which does not destroy you, makes you stronger- Nietzsche
Old 07-25-2013, 09:06 AM

So he would be sandwiched between AL Sharpton, Matthews, and Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes gets the boot. I don't see it. That would be interesting.?..
Old 07-25-2013, 09:06 AM
Sage

Plus he is they only interesting person on fox.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:10 AM
Sage

O'Reilly is the BEST!!! i love his talking points. monday he made history with his comments on the problems in black communities. wish i knew how to share those things!
Old 07-25-2013, 09:18 AM
Location: The woods of the UP of Michigan and the Village of Pinellas

I absolutely LOVE O'Reilly. Some can say "he's full of himself" but I consider him "confident". His morals and principles are without question. He is tough on his guests but for the most part, he is correct and keeps them on topic without the bull that the guests tend to wander to. I could have kissed him with his recent "talking points" segment. I grew up in Detroit and this conversation has been needed for years. I believe he took a HUGE risk in addressing this race issue. He said many of the things that every politician would be afraid to say. I HONESTLY can say: for the first time in 40 years, I might be hopeful that these race issues can calmly and rationally be discussed. I am so proud of him. He said everything I would have said if I could speak as eloquently as he.

I'd rather regret what I've done, than regret what I've left undone. Lucille Ball
Old 07-25-2013, 10:05 AM

Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller are coming to Jacksonville one Saturday this Fall. That should be a hoot!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.