Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Ayatollah: Kill all jews, annihilate israel (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel-48502/)

Guest 02-06-2012 03:23 PM

Ayatollah: Kill all jews, annihilate israel

With all the talk in Washington about a "possible" Israeli assault on Iran's nuclear power capabilities, especially those ratcheted up by our President against our main ally in the region, where is the coverage of this story?

Calling Israel a "danger to Islam", the Iranian government through a website proxy has laid out their legal and religious "justification" for for the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of its people. The doctrine includes wiping out Israeli assets and Jewish people worldwide.

The Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said the opportunity must not be lost to remove “this corrupting material". It is a “‘jurisprudential justification” to kill all the Jews and annihilate Israel, and in that, the Islamic government of Iran must take the helm.”

So, do we abandon Israel to the designs of the leaders of this "peaceful religion" of Islam which thinks it needs to complete the Nazi extermination of the Jews?

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

Guest 02-06-2012 03:30 PM

Nope, put our drones to good use.

Guest 02-06-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 449609)
With all the talk in Washington about a "possible" Israeli assault on Iran's nuclear power capabilities, especially those ratcheted up by our President against our main ally in the region, where is the coverage of this story?

Calling Israel a "danger to Islam", the Iranian government through a website proxy has laid out their legal and religious "justification" for for the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of its people. The doctrine includes wiping out Israeli assets and Jewish people worldwide.

The Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said the opportunity must not be lost to remove “this corrupting material". It is a “‘jurisprudential justification” to kill all the Jews and annihilate Israel, and in that, the Islamic government of Iran must take the helm.”

So, do we abandon Israel to the designs of the leaders of this "peaceful religion" of Islam which thinks it needs to complete the Nazi extermination of the Jews?

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

I dont want to hijack your thread RICHIE, but just a comment on a "part" of your post.

WHERE is our supposed media ? They will talk about a slip of the tongue of Romney and ignore things that are very very serious in this world. Even on here, we are so enamored with who we love instead of what the #$%% is going on in this country.

Again, I read your link and more on this subject and do not want to steal the main theme but watch the "headline" on our news shows.....Romney did this, Gingerich did this...the President is here and there talking politics...who is minding the store ?

Guest 02-06-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 449615)
I dont want to hijack your thread RICHIE, but just a comment on a "part" of your post.

WHERE is our supposed media ? They will talk about a slip of the tongue of Romney and ignore things that are very very serious in this world. Even on here, we are so enamored with who we love instead of what the #$%% is going on in this country.

Again, I read your link and more on this subject and do not want to steal the main theme but watch the "headline" on our news shows.....Romney did this, Gingerich did this...the President is here and there talking politics...who is minding the store ?

Bucco, your observations are right on target. I am also attacking the liberal media for their non-coverage of this story and their reporting of trash.

I applaud your comments.

Guest 02-06-2012 03:54 PM

I think that within 6 to 8 months, Obama will encourage Isreal to hit Iran and use the "crisis" to his advantage, he will help Isreal, as it will help him get re-elected. Just my guess on this whole mess.

Guest 02-06-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 449633)
I think that within 6 to 8 months, Obama will encourage Isreal to hit Iran and use the "crisis" to his advantage, he will help Isreal, as it will help him get re-elected. Just my guess on this whole mess.

This is why Panetta stirred the pot. No way was it loose lips. He was CIA. Now, the Persians are moving their chit around and our eyes are seeing the activity. BOOM. There ya go.

Guest 02-06-2012 05:01 PM

I think you give Panetta too much credit. I don't believe the President will stand by Israel. He's shown no predilection to do so up to this point.

Will he take a stand for Israel to enhance his election chances? Maybe, but it would be antithetical to every action he's taken toward Israel up to this point.

Guest 02-06-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 449640)
This is why Panetta stirred the pot. No way was it loose lips. He was CIA. Now, the Persians are moving their chit around and our eyes are seeing the activity. BOOM. There ya go.

We have to do something NOW so that they can't make nuclear bombs. If taking out their nuclear capability makes them attack us, let them do it BEFORE they have bombs.

If no one stops them they will attack Israel and then all hell breaks loose. Ten years from now, everyone will be asking how the US could have been so stupid in believing the little worm saying it is for peaceful purposes. Everyone knows its not.

There is no good ending to this; but the best ending is the one that will limit loss of life to the smallest possible number. And that means sooner rather then later. Iran's rulers are both hate mongers who believe it is their destiny to destroy Isreal. That will not happen Never again means just that....NEVER AGAIN.

Guest 02-06-2012 06:04 PM

Bible prophecy in Ezekial is very interesting on this subject:

”......Current Events In Light of Bible Prophecy.” It was the first event of its kind to which I have been invited in Israel and it was a fascinating experience. My focus was the prophecies found in Ezekiel chapters 38 & 39, what Bible scholars describe as the coming “War of Gog & Magog.”

Here are Part One of my notes.

Today, let’s start by defining who “Gog” and “Magog” are, when this prophecy will take place, and what countries will be participating in the coalition against Israel:

The Hebrew Prophet Ezekiel lived in Babylon (Iraq) more than 2,500 years ago and the Lord gave him a vision of events that would take place in the future.

Ezekiel 38:16 specifically tells us these events will take place in the “last days” — that is in the End Times before the Messiah comes to set up His kingdom on earth.

Ezekiel chapters 36 and 37 set the stage for the “War of Gog and Magog” by describing that Israel will be reborn as a country in the last days, the Jewish people will come back to the Holy Land from exile all over the world, the Jewish people will rebuild the ancient ruins and make the deserts bloom again. These things have all happened, and this suggests we are getting closer to the fulfillment of the next set of prophecies.

Ezekiel 38:2 tells us that the war will be led be someone known as “Gog.” This is not a personal name. We’re not looking for someone named David Gog. Or Ahmed Gog. Or Dmitri Gog. Rather, “Gog” is a title, like a “Pharoah” or a “Czar.” Through the prophecy, this Gog is described as a military leader, a political leader, and a coalition builder. In Ezekiel 38:10 he is described as developing an “evil plan,” we know this is an evil man, a tyrant.

The Hebrew prophet gives us more clues. This “Gog” is going to be from the “land of Magog.” One has to do some historical detective work to determine what Magog is, but it is possible. Flavius Josephus, the first century Roman historian, wrote in his famous book, The Antiquities of the Jews, that the people of Magog are the people whom the Greeks called “Scythians.” This is a critical clue because we know from history that the Scythians were a people group that migrated from the Middle East northward and settled north of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea in the region we know today as Russia and the former Soviet Republics.

There are other interesting clues, as well. Ezekiel 38:15 says that Gog “will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north.” Ezekiel 39:2 says Gog will come “from the remotest parts of the north” and come “against the mountains of Israel.” The country that is farthest to the north in relation to Israel is Russia....."

Joel C. Rosenberg's Blog:
WHAT IS THE “WAR OF GOG AND MAGOG”? Part One. Also: This blog launches in Hebrew « Joel C. Rosenberg's Blog

Guest 02-06-2012 06:20 PM

I will make what I consider to be a very sound prediction. Obama will with the assistance of Irasel strike a blow against Iran. You may wonder why I can make such a bold prediction. The amswer is simple. Jews are bailing out of the Democratic Party in droves and moving to the Republican Party. So Obama is going to be forced to stop leading from behind....well he will still let Irasel take the lead until they are successful and then Obama will hog the cameras.

Guest 02-06-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 449618)
Bucco, your observations are right on target. I am also attacking the liberal media for their non-coverage of this story and their reporting of trash.

I applaud your comments.

I realize you are a real disadvantage only getting your news from Fox TV and The Villages Daily Sun, but the mainstream media has been covering this news all day on TV and on the front page of many newspapers.

Guest 02-06-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 449702)
I realize you are a real disadvantage only getting your news from Fox TV and The Villages Daily Sun, but the mainstream media has been covering this news all day on TV and on the front page of many newspapers.

First of all, take your sarcastic attitude someplace else..on here it is not appreciated.

You can be critical of Fox and The Villages at your whim, but do not have the concentrated gall to come on here with that kind of sarcasm.

Your posts are all the same...NON issue...love the President no matter what he does,and from my point of view, your total lack of anything makes anything you say totally invalid.

Please take your acid tongue somewhere else !!!!

Guest 02-06-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 449705)
First of all, take your sarcastic attitude someplace else..on here it is not appreciated.

You can be critical of Fox and The Villages at your whim, but do not have the concentrated gall to come on here with that kind of sarcasm.

Your posts are all the same...NON issue...love the President no matter what he does,and from my point of view, your total lack of anything makes anything you say totally invalid.

Please take your acid tongue somewhere else !!!!

A bit sensitive from the right wing huh? :ohdear:

Guest 02-06-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 449702)

Spot on post !!! Obviously, the cons spend their days reading World Net Daily and listening to Rush and Beck - otherwise, thery wouldn't be claiming this issue gets no attention. Every paper I read, and every news site I visit is covering the Iran developments.

The one area I agree with Ron Paul about - no more endeclared wars. Which is bad news for these chicken hawk, war mongering neocons.

Guest 02-06-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 449726)
A bit sensitive from the right wing huh? :ohdear:

ONLY....ONLY when a poster continually uses slanderous language toward anyone who disagrees with them and then adds a lot of sarcasim....BUT...AND PLEASE READ THIS FAR...

Most importantly when you make accusations and use sarcasm WITH ABSOLUTELY NO VIABLE LINKS OR INFORMATION to substantiate what you say. It has nothing to do with right or left and never has. It obviously has a lot to do with your thoughts.

To make light of the largest and most most popular news network and our local newspaper simply...well, I am confused as to the reason actually....but it just irks me.

If I am sensitive, and I will plead guilty to being such on this subject....it is simply because I have been here for a long time and have endured being called a racist because I did not bow at the feet of our President, yet I have never ever been disrespectful of him as a man in anyway. That is simply an example and surely not the total picture.

The poster you so gallantly defend has slandered the governor with NO facts and when disproved just moves along to make fun of somebody else.

Sorry if I offended you or anyone else...will take my leave