Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Water Filter Worth Purchasing! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/water-filter-worth-purchasing-144020/)

2BNTV 02-18-2015 03:25 PM

Water Filter Worth Purchasing!

As everyone knows that when you first move here, you are inundated with water filtration company calls trying to sell system that may cost a lot of money. Sticking with the tried and true method of asking people I trust for referrals, I was referred to "Jimbo2012", for the Nova Water Filtration system.

I was using mostly tap water that had an after-taste, that left a lot to be desired. I decided to buy the water filtration system that Jimbo sells, and installs.

Jimbo installed the system, and he did an excellent job. It is installed in the garage with the incoming water line, so there is no bulky apparatus by the sink. Actually, all of the water coming into the house is filtered.

Now my guest don't ask for bottled water as the tap water is filtered and taste great.

I highly recommend this system and the excellent job that Jimbo performed. You can always PM him, on this forum.

Taste great and is less filing!!!

pooh 02-18-2015 04:16 PM

I agree, too....the water is great now.

kcrazorbackfan 02-18-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2BNTV (Post 1015071)
As everyone knows that when you first move here, you are inundated with water filtration company calls trying to sell system that may cost a lot of money. Sticking with the tried and true method of asking people I trust for referrals, I was referred to "Jimbo2012", for the Nova Water Filtration system.

I was using mostly tap water that had an after-taste, that left a lot to be desired. I decided to buy the water filtration system that Jimbo sells, and installs.

Jimbo installed the system, and he did an excellent job. It is installed in the garage with the incoming water line, so there is no bulky apparatus by the sink. Actually, all of the water coming into the house is filtered.

Now my guest don't ask for bottled water as the tap water is filtered and taste great.

I highly recommend this system and the excellent job that Jimbo performed. You can always PM him, on this forum.

Taste great and is less filing!!!

That was the company I put in my favorites bar to call when we get there full time; good to hear another good review. Thanks.

kellyjam 02-18-2015 08:50 PM

Bob did my home yesterday. Nice to be able to drink from any of the faucets. Great guy as well as serving as President of the Long Island Club.

cmfjr 02-18-2015 10:42 PM

I had the Nova system installed last year and can say it is the best addition I made to the home. Water taste great, no scale in the shower, less detergent used and the filters last a long time w/o replacing them. The unit has a pressure gauge where the water enters the filters and there is another gauge after the filters. This way you do not have to guess as to when to change the filters. Once the pressure drops by 10 or more pounds at the second gauge, it's time to replace them. We haven't had to change them yet but will get them from Bob when the time comes!

Dancing Queen 02-19-2015 12:39 AM

Love our Nova installed last year. No more smelly, icky tasting water in the house.
Dollar for dollar the Best deal we found. We tried it at a friends home first and were convinced this was the best way to go.

Bay Kid 02-19-2015 08:23 AM

Jim will be at my home in 40 minutes for an install! Can't wait.

GinTom 02-19-2015 08:56 AM

so who is this company? Do they have a web site?

Mikeod 02-19-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinTom (Post 1015488)
so who is this company? Do they have a web site?

Nova Filtration. They're a sponsor and have an ad on TOTV.

jimbo2012 02-20-2015 07:38 AM

Thanks to all my satisfied clients for the endorsements, it means a lot.

Gin Tom, yes there is a website

Services

just call if you wish 631----338---1048

see thread here also https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...rations-68945/

Abby10 02-20-2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan (Post 1015293)
That was the company I put in my favorites bar to call when we get there full time; good to hear another good review. Thanks.

Yes, kc, at the top of my list too. Have heard wonderful things about this system for some time now on this forum.

Abby10 02-20-2015 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo2012 (Post 1016170)

Services

We will probably be down sometime in July - will you be making appointments during the summer months, Bob? If I remember correctly, last summer you were not, that's why I'm asking. Would love to get a system put in while we're there.

Bay Kid 02-20-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo2012 (Post 1016170)

Services

Hey Jim, give me a call. 804-435-0773
Nelson

dewilson58 02-20-2015 09:03 AM

For what it's worth, I went a different route............I went with a Pelican whole house filtration system. Love it. For those who want to, worth investigating.

Advogado 02-20-2015 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dancing Queen (Post 1015403)
Love our Nova installed last year. No more smelly, icky tasting water in the house.
Dollar for dollar the Best deal we found. We tried it at a friends home first and were convinced this was the best way to go.

xyz