yamaha carts

Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2014, 07:48 AM
Veteran member
Default yamaha carts

why are there a lot of used and newer Yamaha carts for sale??. what problems are they having..........
Old 09-21-2014, 07:58 AM

Can only speak for myself but I bought a new Yamaha gas 2 years ago and it runs great. I will say that I did shop around and read all I could find on where to buy one. Made my purchase at Carts and Clubs. They really seems to know their product well and makes some changes to the cart before they deliver them to customers.
I think "where" you buy a Yamaha is very important.
Old 09-21-2014, 08:41 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

There are a lot of golf carts in TV. Yamaha and Club Cars are in the vast majority and, I believe, Yamahas outnumber Club Cars. Like cars, people like to upgrade and get newer models. So, I think most Yamaha carts for sale are being sold are in good condition, owners just getting newer models. I have heard of some issues with the new EFI models, but, to me, it was a given there would be problems. Any time something major is changed in an engine, it seems to take a few years to get the kinks out.

Personally, I wouldn't own anything but a Yamaha. They're reliable, easy to maintain and run and run and then run some more.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 09-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by village dreamer View Post
why are there a lot of used and newer Yamaha carts for sale??. what problems are they having..........
To buy a newer Yamaha
Old 09-21-2014, 08:55 AM

Looking for a four-facing-forward, gas Yamaha cart to go with our two-seater Yamaha carts. Wouldn't buy anything else after driving several brands. Don't mind older carts since yamahas are easy to repair and seem to last forever!

Old 09-21-2014, 01:36 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalGranny View Post
Looking for a four-facing-forward, gas Yamaha cart to go with our two-seater Yamaha carts. Wouldn't buy anything else after driving several brands. Don't mind older carts since yamahas are easy to repair and seem to last forever!
I'm hoping to buy a 4 seat Gas Yamaha cart when I finally move to TV! Can't wait.

But, I'm not sure I want front facing seats. When we were in TV in May, we rented a 4 seat front facing cart. I don't remember what brand it was. It was a good cart but I wasn't crazy abut the cart because it was so long. I was nervous everytime I parked it because it stuck out in a parking spot. I was always afraid someone was gong to hit it! So, I would drop Mom and my aunt off in the Square and then drive to a parking lot to park!
Old 09-21-2014, 03:18 PM
Sage

Yamaha probably outnumbers the next most popular 2 to 1. Mine, which is gas, has over 17,000 miles on it, is a 2010 and has never given me any trouble.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.