Boxer/Lab Mix, Older, In Need of Loving Home

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Default Boxer/Lab Mix, Older, In Need of Loving Home

Beautiful female Boxer/Lab mix found wandering in Summerfield. She is approx. 8 yrs, tan color, spayed, no chip, very sweet personality, and is being held in veterinarian's facility for a short time until someone claims her or offers her a loving home. Please give me a jingle if you can help or know someone else that might. Thx! 352 633-3169 or contact sandiphilli@comcast.net
Old 06-16-2013, 05:18 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiphilli View Post
Beautiful female Boxer/Lab mix found wandering in Summerfield. She is approx. 8 yrs, tan color, spayed, no chip, very sweet personality, and is being held in veterinarian's facility for a short time until someone claims her or offers her a loving home. Please give me a jingle if you can help or know someone else that might. Thx! 352 633-3169 or contact sandiphilli@comcast.net
Is there a way to get a picture posted of this pretty gal?
Old 06-16-2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debfrommaine View Post
Is there a way to get a picture posted of this pretty gal?
I will have pictures tomorrow and will forward if you would like. And thx for asking.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:53 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

Keep checking both Craig's List and Petfinders under "Lost" and Found.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:44 PM

130617061713_05-jpg

130617061713_07-jpg

130617061713_09-jpg
Old 06-17-2013, 04:34 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Wow... what a beautiful dog. She has that smooth coat that I like (less shedding). Her eyes look a little sad but a forever home would fix that. She will make someone a beautiful companion.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:02 PM

She is just as beautiful inside. She is gentle with adults, children, other dogs, cats, and is gentle and loving and does have soulful eyes.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:15 AM
Sage

Bump for this doggie who needs a forever home.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:09 PM

I am new to this system.. How do I bump?????
Old 06-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Sandi, you just did. "bumping" means adding something to the thread to get it to the top. Wish I could help. She looks like a darling girl and sounds like an absolute sweetheart.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 06-19-2013, 06:24 PM
Sage

OMG! I know that dog! She was on a high speed highway when I passed by the other day and I went back to try to get her in the car. She ran into horse farms and I followed her in the car. She almost got kicked by a horse and scooted under the fence just in time.
I knocked on the nearest door and notified the equine folks, who spread it around the neighborhood because none of us could catch her.
I'm soooooo glad she is safe. I made a vow years ago to never pass a stray that I might help after I passed on on the way to work and saw it dead on the roadside going home.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Sage

Update on "Baby", getting her vet stuff done tomorrow with donated funds. Possibly, a foster home....
Old 06-20-2013, 12:38 PM

Okay - Update - We now have someone who has offered to foster Baby until such time that a loving person with a loving home decides this dog would be a match made in heaven and all persons who have been instrumental in getting the word out about Baby's dilemma are in agreement to this adoption. I want to thank all those who have contacted me with their words of comfort and support and offer to assist in helping to defray the cost of Baby's heartworm test, rabies/distemper/bordatela immunizations. From my heart to yours. Sandi
Old 06-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Gold member
Smile

Quote:
Okay - Update - We now have someone who has offered to foster Baby until such time that a loving person with a loving home decides this dog would be a match made in heaven and all persons who have been instrumental in getting the word out about Baby's dilemma are in agreement to this adoption. I want to thank all those who have contacted me with their words of comfort and support and offer to assist in helping to defray the cost of Baby's heartworm test, rabies/distemper/bordatela immunizations. From my heart to yours. Sandi
Villagers are totally awesome folks.......great story and Baby is on her way to a good future.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Hurray!! Baby has a foster home! Sandi does small animal rescue as a non-profit and when she met Baby, the small animal label went out the window. I have looked this dog in her beautiful, longing eyes, and she has the soul to please an owner.
Sandi describes her as sweet, loving, well-behaved, personable. what else would a boxer/lab be but a lover?

Please spread the word if you have other ideas or networks for the adoption of dogs. Baby will make you better!
Kitty
ps contact Sandi if you'd like to join her rescue team. Her heart is huge.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.