Lovey is looking for a special home.

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2016, 12:56 PM
Gold member
Default Lovey is looking for a special home.

I'm looking for a mommy. Will you help me find one? If you know a woman who either lives full or part-time in Florida that might be interested in me, please tell her about me. I am only 4 years old and weigh 10#. I need to lose a pound. I am very quiet and have only barked 3 times. I like quiet, so a home with no other dogs or kids is what I am looking for. I don't care for men. I spent 3-1/2 years in a cage at a puppy mill. I was very scared when the rescue first got me and I would hide under the bed. I have spent a long time in foster care getting used to people and doing things like walking on grass. I sleep in the big bed now with my foster mom, I love to play with squeaky toys, I can walk on leash, and I can take a treat from your hand without running away. I have come along way. Please help me find a mommy.

Fostered through: Florida Dachshund Rescue
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Lovey.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	61719  
Old 08-25-2016, 08:23 PM
Gold member

I hope Lovey finds a wonderful home! She deserves to be loved!
Old 08-26-2016, 02:12 AM
Sage
Default Bump for Lovey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoGeo View Post
I'm looking for a mommy. Will you help me find one? If you know a woman who either lives full or part-time in Florida that might be interested in me, please tell her about me. I am only 4 years old and weigh 10#. I need to lose a pound. I am very quiet and have only barked 3 times. I like quiet, so a home with no other dogs or kids is what I am looking for. I don't care for men. I spent 3-1/2 years in a cage at a puppy mill. I was very scared when the rescue first got me and I would hide under the bed. I have spent a long time in foster care getting used to people and doing things like walking on grass. I sleep in the big bed now with my foster mom, I love to play with squeaky toys, I can walk on leash, and I can take a treat from your hand without running away. I have come along way. Please help me find a mommy.

Fostered through: Florida Dachshund Rescue
What a cute face. Hope Lovey finds a mommy soon.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Gold member

If anyone knows of a lady or ladies who might be interested in Lovey, please let me know. Her foster mom can answer any questions they might have.
Closed Thread

Tags
foster, home, florida, mommy, years

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.