Villages Pet Villas...once was enough!

Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portia View Post
We use the pet villas for boarding an grooming..and our Portia loves it there..and Lisa the groomer.is the best groomer we found hands down..and Portia gets so excited when she sees her..so no problem here just praise!!!!
Ironically, that's the lady that butchered my Cocker!
Old 08-20-2014, 07:10 PM
Veteran member

We have two cockers and if a groomer doesnt know how to handle them they can be quite energetic. That can lead to a bad job. Not making any excuses.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy123 View Post
My parents and i will be moving to buttonwood in a few weeks an i was looking for some suggestion a good vet,we have 2 middle aged cats an a black lab
Try Buffalo Ridge Animal Hospital off 466. They also have an office on 466A in the Pinellas strip mall. Excellent vets.
Old 08-20-2014, 10:00 PM

thank you all for the suggestions
Old 08-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Lynn222
Default Blind cat toys

Are there toys that are made for for blind cats?

Lynn Baldacci
Life is not necessarily drawing a good hand but playing a bad hand well.
Baltimore, Maryland
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Richmond, Virginia
The Villages...met a man the first month - got married 2-1/2 years later...who knew I would move to The Villages and meet a husband!
Old 08-21-2014, 07:51 PM

I also had a similar experience with the Village Pet Villas. However I immediately went back with my pet along with my vet bill, and asked then how could they make me a happy customer. They refunded me the full groom, PLUS paid my entire vet bill, and asked that I give them another chance. I have gone back, explained exactly what I wanted done and have been very happy. I will say that I questioned why my pet was dropped off around 8am, and at times stayed until later in the afternoon. They explained that the first one in was the first one out. However if on occasion I needed my pet earlier, they have worked with me. I know you were furious, as I was, but have you called and asked what they can do to make you happy? I know they can't put the hair back on, but we all make mistakes, and deserve an opportunity to make it right.
Old 09-22-2014, 12:51 PM

We have used The Village Groomer for approx. 4 years and have never had a problem. Not with our Boston Terrier (deceased) or with our new rescue puppy. I highly recommend them.
Old 09-22-2014, 01:05 PM

Call Paradise Pet Grooming the next time. Megan runs a mobile unit that comes right to your door. She and Sam are great!
Old 09-23-2014, 03:23 PM

After a recommendation on this site, I started using Lady Lake Professional Grooming. Have done 2 grooms there now. Great job. Jackie is great and my Toby is a happy boy. And handsome too I might add.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.